Concern

I am really looking foward to MOTD however something has been puzzling me regarding the purgatory mode and that is do we have go down everytime to power a perk machine effecting both rank and game. If this is the case would we lose previous perks to power up a machine and gain a perk or do the sidequest .

Apart from that i am expecting high things for this map . Soery typing on my phone. XD

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a feeling that there's a set time limit you can be in Purgatory for, and within that time limit, you can do things like turn on the perk machines. Then, if you revive yourself within that timeframe, you get all your perks back and things are as if nothing happened to you. If you don't revive yourself, then you die and lose your stuff.

In the trailer while they are talking about the running zombie (the ram from dead island) they say if he breaks one of the perk machines we will have to pay to get it back on

Also remember in Tranzit, we could get perks without power on with the electric fan.

Now maybe in this map if you want the perk before power is on you can power surge it in purgatory mode and then come back and buy it in normal mode, because there is a power supply next to the perk machines (electric cherry at least)

Do we know if he has an independent round like the nova jumpers... Or does he just show up like the avagadro...

I certainly hope he comes in with the other zombies. Would be cool if he punched the other zombies out of his way.

Also how do we call him?

Do we know if he has an independent round like the nova jumpers... Or does he just show up like the avagadro...

I certainly hope he comes in with the other zombies. Would be cool if he punched the other zombies out of his way.

Also how do we call him?

There is confirmed to be a character called Brutus in MotD voiced by Nolan north (richtofen.) might be the boss guy, but don't quote me.

Also I don't know if he is midround or separate, but the devs said he is like "the new George-type boss." but they might have just been referring to the size and speed and power of him.

Brutus... In the first trailer, we saw a clip of what was presumably the cutscene... Where a man was compleatly mauled by zombies... Could this guy be Brutus? Could this guy be the boss? Or both?!?!

And they did create a new animation for the zombies (what we see in the trailer)

it could be that or when we die they swarm us and start chewing on us like actual zombies