Hellhound Could be Secondary Equipment?

I feel like I’m going out on a limb here, but I was thinking, Why does this "thing" eat zombies? Well I think it could possibly be an after affect or is a secondary equipment from the box. I’m not sure but take a look below.

Here we see IT in front of the player an image we all have seen a few times.

Here is a close up of him, things i see here though is IT is behind a railing and this player has no secondary equipment. So could be someone else through it or he just ran out.

This image we see IT disappearing into a little red ball kind of like a gersh device.

Here is a image of some kind secondary equipment that looks like a tomahawk, could be an after effect when its thrown or could be the dog itself.

So many questions but when I kept thinking of why does this thing eat zombies this is what I thought of

What you guys think.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Syndicate posted a video about it. If you throw the tomahawk to a drop (max ammo etc.) the tomahawk returns with the drop attached to it

Yeah, 'cuz Syndicate can predict the future.

Or you know, it shows that happening in the video. :roll:

It shows a Tomahawk transforming into a Boomerang? We all watched the same video. Don't listen to everything you hear. Don't believe everything you hear. Believe only half of what you think you see.

Syndicate posted a video about it. If you throw the tomahawk to a drop (max ammo etc.) the tomahawk returns with the drop attached to it

Yeah, 'cuz Syndicate can predict the future.

:lol:

I do like this idea though of these things being secondary equipment. It explain why the thing stays stationary, and eats zombies.

I think you might be onto something here CptArel.

It shows a Tomahawk transforming into a Boomerang? We all watched the same video. Don't listen to everything you hear. Don't believe everything you hear. Believe only half of what you think you see.

umm.. it does show something pulling the nuke pick up towards him..

umm.. it does show something pulling the nuke pick up towards him..

Yes and it does look like a tomahawk+Michael madsen is holding one in a picture

Also, in the trailer, when the player's crosshair are on the hellhead, they don't become red,indicating an enemy, so that should mean it really is on our side or, it just grabs whatever is next to it and you can get killed too