Pack-a-Punch - Dealer's choice? multiple PaP machines/option

So I was re=-watching the preview trailer today and watched our good friend LiamFTWinter's analysis vid and it got me to thinking. We see the Blundergat which looks like a quad barrel shotgun. then we see what appears to be an upgraded version which fires what looks like spikes or darts that explode green. (we see also in the video an "acid trap" which is also green) so i think here we are seeing the blundergat upgraded to an acid tipped dart shooting deal.

Now shift gears to later in the video we see first a third person image with the guy shooting the AK-47. then we see a "pack-a-punched" ak-47 as Reznov's revenge. Liam notices that it seems almost to have an "on-fire" type quality to it. HMMM

so we have one weapon which upgraded shows acidic qualities. Another shows fire qualities. both have different skins/camos for being upgraded.

I think we may finally have the option of upgrading the same gun into different incarnations almost with different elemental attributes?! might be via pack-a-punch, might be by different means.

anyway just a theory of mine, we will know in about 8 days i guess, but in the mean time feel free to discuss this and/or other pack-a-punch theories in this thread! :D

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the Blundergat is a special case. They said you could upgrade it "in some way" instead of just the normal way. Also, the fire effect for the upgraded AK-47 could be a reference to it's previous incarnation, the scrapped "Red Mist" which had a flamethrower attachment.

That very well may be... if the blundergat IS in fact a buildable rather than a box weapon I think that could be true based on there have been quite a few complaints that our buildable "wonder weapons" haven't been upgradeable. thanks for the input and opinions !

From what I'm seeing I think that one of the base ideas of this map is the element of fire.

We seem to have regular tomahawks, as seen and point out by NGT, then we have the flaming tomahawk. We have the Reznovs revenge, which is fire based. We have the flaming dog head, and we have the candles on the alters. I personally think that upgrading in this map means more then just putting your gun in the Pack-a-punch. I means doing something with either the dog, the alters, or even a whole new method. Enhancing weaponry with fire seems like the theme, and if there is a new way to PAP, then there is likely the old way to PAP as well giving us our choices.

Plus I do think the Blunderbuss is a special case, they say there will be some way, so agreeing with the above poster that is a separate case.