An End?

Clan":q2b67831]maybe theres a second part of the map...2 maps in one :D:D:D:D:D:D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This would be an early Christmas present for sure.

If you look at the part in the trailer where they show the 4 electric chairs.. they're not located on the island.

Doh, how did I miss the wires LOL.

i have just had an idea! "No one escapes alive" maybe you use the plain to land on the bridge and get executed?

[EDIT] I think I might be a little behind others now i've read on... I will catch up eventually.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So far, its been a huge let down. Its like l4d2 all over again. I hope the down fuck it up like previous maps. Call of the dead was great, ascensions too. Moon was stupid. Die rise is meh. Tranzit is cool but double swipes down you with jug? Wtf is this bullshit? No phd?

Treyarch has dropped the ball. I hope they step it up and stop all this extra intricate shit. Tgey had a good product but slowly are fucking it up.

So far, its been a huge let down. Its like l4d2 all over again. I hope the down fuck it up like previous maps. Call of the dead was great, ascensions too. Moon was stupid. Die rise is meh. Tranzit is cool but double swipes down you with jug? Wtf is this bullshit? No phd?

Treyarch has dropped the ball. I hope they step it up and stop all this extra intricate shit. Tgey had a good product but slowly are fucking it up.

You've gotta go into it with an open mind. A different team is making the map, which means new opportunities.