it must be him!

red eyes new controler who could it be? i bet its the cut out piece of the die rise loading screen, i bet its him & or the guy on the noct der untoten loading screen.

some say that "him" avagardro is in pergatory but he is not a ghost. he still has a brain & nervist system...& two eyes! so he is still physical not all spiritual.

ps i know i spell bad sorry :P

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i bet its the cut out piece of the die rise loading screen

No, as the cut out pieces would continue the World Map (bottom right), continue the start room (top left) and the roof (top right).

or the guy on the noct der untoten loading screen.

Could be as he could brainwash zombies (as shown in the loading screen) overwriting Sam's/Richtofen's control.

some say that "him" avagardro is in pergatory but he is not a ghost. he still has a brain & nervist system...& two eyes! so he is still physical not all spiritual.

Umm... I believe that in Afterlife/Purgatory mode you are an Electric Zombie/Avogadro/Him and maybe in TranZit the USA created one/took one from Alcatraz for power. Electric Zombie/Avogadro/Him is made out of electricity which is kinda non-physical and since we can't see what you look like in third-person with the Afterlife/Purgatory mode enabled, we could look like Electric Zombie/Avogadro/Him.

What you look like in Afterlife.

also on the shi no numa loading screen (i know this isnt prolly of any relevance to MotD but) there is a 6th picture...one that is covered by a fern.

Yeah, you can see it above Takeo's picture. If it's a person I believe it's the Mexican, Richtofen killed accidentally (heard in a CoTD radio I think) and he replaced the Mexican with Dempsey, but it looks like a room/area.

Sam still seems to be in control. You can hear her when the characters pickup a Max Ammo. 4:28-4:30

Taklok with the thread here

Also, I think you need some of my Avatar.

There's been this theory I've held for a while now that there is something 'else' in the Aether. Where did the voices Richtofen heard came from? The MPD, a direct link to the Aether. It was this same voice that drove Richtofen's lust for power towards the Aether and creating an army of the undead.

One of the key evidence that would point towards another being in the Aether that's been there for quite a long time is in Abracadvre. In the lines "Death is magic, say Abracadvre now", you can hear Sam cry out No in the background, and almost in reply the next lines state, "You see me now, you won't cry when I am gone."

Now we head to the newer songs. One line in the newest, We All Fall Down, seems to support this theory too. "The Martyr's brethren were not be set free, in vitro planet earth, in vivo You and Me." So it makes me wonder who's eyes this is through, as it states the Martyr's brethren 'were' not to be set free. The Martyr we know as Richtofen from Coming Home. So was his 'brethren' the other being in the Aether, which is now using the Earth as his playground for experimentations with the zombies (In vitro planet Earth), as well as experimenting releasing itself as a physical being using Richtofen (In vivo you and me)?

Now we get to the bread and butter of this... The missing photos in Kino, the unexplained scientist in the loading screens, and finally.... The struggle of power between Maxis and Richtofen. Anyone wonder why they both are struggling for control, when Richtofen should theoretically have complete control of the zombies like Sam once did? If I remember correctly, there's even a line that was cut but exists in the audio files about Richtofen 'trying to hold off the zombies, but can't hold them off long'. Also in Die rise, why would he keep the four in an endless loop until they 'mend the rift' instead of just holding off the zombies to let them mend it, then having his fun again.