Fluffy, the Original Hellhound - A Theory

From the Making Of trailer, we saw our mystery flame enemy, which bears a strong resemblance to a Hellhound head stuck within a portal. We also see that the Hellhead does no attack the player, but rather EATS the zombies around it. What could this mean?

My theory is that this is indeed the original Hellhound, Fluffy. She was teleported through time and space to this area. However, to gain energy and to create her Hellhound children, she requires the sacrifice of multiple zombies, or zombie "souls."

What do you guys think?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

My theory is that this is indeed the original Hellhound, Fluffy. She was teleported through time and space to this area. However, to gain energy and to create her Hellhound children, she requires the sacrifice of multiple zombies, or zombie "souls."

oooooo like the pyramid on moon. I like what you're getting at!

nice flammen. here's a screenshot (thanks shooter!):

Mob of the dead takes place before fluffy was turned in to a hellhound

How do you know that, mate?

Well Sam, who was teleported around the same time as fluffy, isn't in control and neither is richtofen. This means the "controller" would either be controlling in the future (after Richthofen) or in the past (before Sam). Seeing as they are dressed like mobsters and are using old tommyguns I'm going to go with the latter.

I think its more likely to be a demon, since when do hell hounds eat zombies and help you? Also no one has seen pack a punch on this map yet, I wonder if this will explain the origins of it and maybe when you feed the demon enough zombies he allows you to pack a punch! I think that would be awesome

I think its more likely to be a demon, since when do hell hounds eat zombies and help you? Also no one has seen pack a punch on this map yet, I wonder if this will explain the origins of it and maybe when you feed the demon enough zombies he allows you to pack a punch! I think that would be awesome

nice theory,and i see ur new here.Welcome :)

Clan":28rrfm5x]

nice theory,and i see ur new here.Welcome :)

Not really new just not very active, but thanks I hope something like that happens!