Sam Still Has Control Over The Zombies

Hello everyone. Another quick thread just noting an observation. At about 4:13 seconds into the trailer, the person playing picks up a Max Ammo. The surprise here was that it was Sam who announced the power up.

Anyone as confused as to what's going on here as I am? Discuss.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, that's very strange as well as Elena coming back for the song. In the clip the zombies still seem to have red eyes as well.

That was not her

Elena Siegman @elenaYAY

Whoa, lots of tweets this morning! I am afraid that's not me that you are all excited about, but I can't wait to hear it, send me a link!

I personally think there is something far more evil controlling the zombies. Perhaps the Voices that Richtofen hears are controlling the zombies. Illuminati anyone. What also backs this up is the new PaP camo. Also I recall during the moon easter egg, Sam says there is something far more terrible than you Edward. Maybe this is the being in power ATM?

Just a theory of mine, but I don't think Sam is the Zombie controller in MotD. I'd like to present a different theory to explain the identity of the MotD Zombie controller.

The voice seems to be the same as the demonic announcer we used to hear before Richtofen took over. There seems to be a public impression that this deep, evil-sounding voice is Samantha. Why do people think this? Because it's confirmed that Sam did indeed control the Zombies while sitting inside of the pyramid on Moon. But does this prove that the voice is Sam's? I don't think so. Let me share some observations:

-In Der Riese, the first time (as far as I'm aware) that Sam interacts with the player, her voice is different than the voice that announces power-ups. It is a deep, evil female voice, but different still. I believe this trend continues in subsequent maps such as Moon.

-Richtofen repeatedly mentions voices, notably when he first finds the moon pyramid.

-The Zombies have red eyes in MotD, not orange eyes. Coincidentally, orange is a brighter shade of red (red and yellow to be exact).

-There are some unanswered questions, such as "where did the VR-11 come from, and does its name signify anything?" and "what is the source of Richtofen/Sam's power?" and "why does Richtofen say 'my power is fragile'?" and "if MotD happened in the 1930's-1940's, how would Ed/Sam be controlling the zombies?".

There's other things I could bring up but I'll keep it short due to being on my phone. My theory is that there is a greater and very evil being in the Aether who is is the default zombie controller. This is the voice that Richtofen heard, and the one that announces power-ups. The one we'll see in MotD. I suggest that Samantha was possessed by this being and that's why the Zombie eyes were orange. Red is often associated with evil (Star Wars for example) - but if you combine red with yellow (could represent Sam's childish innocence) then you get orange. I also doubt that a little girl would be so evil (killing people like Richtofen's crew on Moon) if s he wasn't possessed. This could also explain why Richtofen wants more power - his will may be stronger than that of a child but perhaps he wants to be more powerful than the being in the Aether so he won't be possessed.

Just a theory of mine, but I don't think Sam is the Zombie controller in MotD. I'd like to present a different theory to explain the identity of the MotD Zombie controller.

The voice seems to be the same as the demonic announcer we used to hear before Richtofen took over. There seems to be a public impression that this deep, evil-sounding voice is Samantha. Why do people think this? Because it's confirmed that Sam did indeed control the Zombies while sitting inside of the pyramid on Moon. But does this prove that the voice is Sam's? I don't think so. Let me share some observations:

-In Der Riese, the first time (as far as I'm aware) that Sam interacts with the player, her voice is different than the voice that announces power-ups. It is a deep, evil female voice, but different still. I believe this trend continues in subsequent maps such as Moon.

-Richtofen repeatedly mentions voices, notably when he first finds the moon pyramid.

-The Zombies have red eyes in MotD, not orange eyes. Coincidentally, orange is a brighter shade of red (red and yellow to be exact).

-There are some unanswered questions, such as "where did the VR-11 come from, and does its name signify anything?" and "what is the source of Richtofen/Sam's power?" and "why does Richtofen say 'my power is fragile'?" and "if MotD happened in the 1930's-1940's, how would Ed/Sam be controlling the zombies?".

There's other things I could bring up but I'll keep it short due to being on my phone. My theory is that there is a greater and very evil being in the Aether who is is the default zombie controller. This is the voice that Richtofen heard, and the one that announces power-ups. The one we'll see in MotD. I suggest that Samantha was possessed by this being and that's why the Zombie eyes were orange. Red is often associated with evil (Star Wars for example) - but if you combine red with yellow (could represent Sam's childish innocence) then you get orange. I also doubt that a little girl would be so evil (killing people like Richtofen's crew on Moon) if s he wasn't possessed. This could also explain why Richtofen wants more power - his will may be stronger than that of a child but perhaps he wants to be more powerful than the being in the Aether so he won't be possessed.

thing is though, the announcer voice we've been hearing since verruckt maybe? for max ammos etc. is confirmed to be sam's because we hear her voice when filling up the tubes at the pyramid in the moon easter egg and it's obviously the same voice. this designates that as far as a point in time, this map is before richtfen was trapped in the pyramid, but i think it perhpas lends that the power ups announcer isn't neccessarily "in control" of the zombies. perhaps the eye color and announcer don't necessarily have to be one and the same?