Treyarch Has Shown Us Everything We Need For The Easter Egg

Hello, everyone. Tak here with a short thread about the one thing I want to discuss right now: The easter egg.

In the trailer, I believe Treyarch has shown us everything we're going to need to complete the Easter Egg.

Treyarch has said that the prisoners want to create a plane in order to escape the island, and put this into the trailer to tell us how the prisoners planned to do it. Is this the Easter Egg? Likely most of it. Is everything here? I doubt it. Feel free to discuss, and I will be working on transcribing what most of the harder to read things say.

Transcripts

Remember this Al don't forget!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The character who wrote that is confused maybe he is the one like Samuel who can talk to the person in command of the zombies. he doesn't get what what the image he keeps seeing means, on the second image at the very top it says remember this all dont make .......

So basically this is how we have it...

Reading the Top Right Page, top to bottom

REMEMBER THIS _______ FORGET!

ESCAPE PLAN

STEP 1: FIND THE WARDEN'S KEY

STEP 2: GET THE PLANE PARTS

STEP 3: BUILD THE PLANE ON THE ROOF

STEP 4: GET THE HELL OF THE ISLAND!(lol sounds like LOST)

FIND THE PORTALS!

FFGXGD

GFFAGF

GGDDGF

FFXXFF

FGDFFG

FDGFFG

FDGGFF

FGFGAA

FXFXDX

XFXDGF

FAGGFF

AF

THIS SYMBOL, I CAN'T GET IT OUT OF MY HEAD!

AFTERLIFE = POWER

So this isn't the loading screen, because where is the wheel?

Well it's a well in my opinion because maybe it's the wheel to the plane, I dunno.

Anyways, it seems like Treyarch has just laid out the treasure map for us, but we all know there's more to it. We might actually have an ending to zombies though, like an ACTUAL campaign, like they "promised" us. The portals during afterlife obviously have a big role in the EE, probably the other side of it. The way I see it, getting on the plane is Option 1. Option 2 will have to do with afterlife or Purgatory. These random letters could be a code, or just jargon because they're insane. This afterlife symbol also seems to have a major purpose, being that he can't get it out of his head, like Richthofen and the voices. And last, I think there might not be a power switch according to this equation "AFTERLIFE = POWER" maybe since you start in the afterlife, you power on what you want real quick, because if you notice during the BTS the afterlife symbol during Afterlife on the bottom of the hud was draining out like a timer. Ill try to make out what I can in cursive in the next post. Let me crack my knuckles real quick, my hands hurt.

The way I see it, the four electric chairs will be a means of sending all four players to the afterlife at once, possibly going to four separate "objects" to interact with on the side quest.

They also mention another layer that isn't introduced right off of the bat, perhaps some kind of "god" mode or way of controlling the zombies?

I really like that they are evolving this ad everything, but I think to fully satisfy fans of the the classic WaW zombies they should bring back the flamethrower and Wunderwaffe :lol:

We believe and hope to be true that, those steps are more oriented for novice players. That this gives them more of a meaning to play. While still continuing the Easter Eggs such as the ones in the previous level. With Electric Cherry, the HUD redesign, and these steps being said, we can infer that this is one of hopefully multiple Easter Eggs (story progressions). Also it says Don't forget this Al, a reference to The Weasel the character played by Joe Pantoliano.

We discussed this in our videos, we currently are finishing the last two videos and they should be up by the end of April 9th. (CST)

Here is a link to our channel, http://www.youtube.com/CGZombies

Please rate, comment, subscribe, but more importantly discuss.

An Easter Egg, by its very definition is hidden. The name comes from the tradition of children hunting for eggs with treasure inside on Easter Sunday.

A Side Quest is something that is done in-game secondary to the main objective. Since slaying zombies and surviving is the main objective in any zombies game, building this plan is the side quest.

Because the devs are not hiding this plane-building quest, regardless of how cryptic their "plan" for building it may be, it is NOT an easter egg.

An Easter Egg, by its very definition is hidden. The name comes from the tradition of children hunting for eggs with treasure inside on Easter Sunday.

A Side Quest is something that is done in-game secondary to the main objective. Since slaying zombies and surviving is the main objective in any zombies game, building this plan is the side quest.

Because the devs are not hiding this plane-building quest, regardless of how cryptic their "plan" for building it may be, it is NOT an easter egg.

However I also wouldn't say that maxis and richtofen talking and giving instructions is "hidden" but they are definately Easter eggs so MOTD's could easily be just as hidden as previous EEs

I would agree with you, but I don't agree. The easter eggs in maps nowadays are no longer easter eggs. They ARE the side quests. Easter eggs are just what we call them, as sort of a small, mini-tradition. In zombies, the easter eggs are the side quests.

That's true that the Easter Eggs are now the side quests. However, the fact that their is actually a quest set in addition to killing zombies, makes me believe that they are trying to make this Easter Egg hidden. In other words, return to classics when Easter Eggs were hidden.