Electric Cherry(New Perk) Discussion Thread!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

While watching the MOTD preview on xbox championship they revealed a new perk! Electric Cherry!

When you reload it electrifies the zombies around you! Looks freaking awesome.

Thoughts?!

I can see it being a real life-saver in critical moments. I would assume it does the same effects as the Galvaknuckles, but stuns them momentarily for a chance to escape/evade the zombies.

I'll be doing a ton of reloading, then. :lol:

Wow... That is the EXACT perk I need! I love it! I hope It has a nice jingle as well...

But more importantly... Do we have confirmation of PHD Flopper returning? HAVE YOU SECURED THE FLOP?!?

Didn't spot it. There was so much to take it..! I might of missed it. :o

Doubt it'll be in there.

But I think Electric Cherry will be its spiritual successor. ;)

Oh no I'm just going on what GCB said... Sounds like another super-overpowering perk that will actually be balanced out though rediculously rediculous events that will take place elsewhere on the map!

I like it. When you're in a tight situation, like being traped/stuck in a spot with a zillion zombies surrounding you. You can actually get out of it! Instead of like "oh shit i'm f**ked guys.." This sure would of came in handy against the minions in Die Rise.