Are the Original Four in Purgatory?

Sorry if this has been posted before. I couldn't find an mention of this so I think I am alright, but again sorry if this is old-hat.

Anyway, I am wondering if the Easter Egg revolves around Purgatory and the O4.

What if, sometime after moon the O4 became trapped in an ethereal state( via teleportation) winding up in what we know as Purgatory?

And now, it is up to our Mobsters to free them.

Any thoughts?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

They will definitely be back and I assumed they were in a cryogenic capsule because the achievement for moon is cryogenic slumber party

Maybe, that would make sense, but wasn't the name refering to Sam? She was in a cryogenic type state and the term "slumber-party" usually refers to a child's sleep over party.

the original four could be in purgatory infact :/ as no 1 realy knows if there 100% dead or still alive, in wich case they could be in purgatory, as purgatory is like a place after death :/ neither heaven or hell, basicaoly its a place were you go frew alot of sh**t to redeem your sins sorta fing :/

the original four could be in purgatory infact :/ as no 1 realy knows if there 100% dead or still alive, in wich case they could be in purgatory, as purgatory is like a place after death :/ neither heaven or hell, basicaoly its a place were you go frew alot of sh**t to redeem your sins sorta fing :/

Interesting...

Sins like-

Blowing up the Earth? ( Although in all fairness they were tricked)

Murdering all your wives?

Killing your family for insolence?

Extracting revenge and torturing individuals via newfound supernatural powers?

Is purgatory the place where th O4 have to make up for their own personal sins? Is that why they are there?

It would be cool to see the original four characters back but i cannot piece how four mobsters and the O4 link. Also with the supossed timezone being set in the 1920's and 1930's, in the formers case it would be quite strange for them to be stuck in purgatory at that timeframe. But i have been proven wrong before by treyarch so i won't say i think that it is 100% impossible for the O4 to be back :)

@ mattz you might be correct sir but I doubt their just going to drop the O4 so maybe they made a crawler between rounds and built a spaceship to get back to earth and fuck shit up or they could of just teleported back to area 51 or tweaked the teleporter to go some where else but I most definitely see them returning in the final dlc because I think the 3rd dlc will be misty n crew

My theory is when you die you go in Purgatory, and you can do certain things around the map, like get your perks and guns back? When the next round starts then you respawn as usual. I think the part where the Ghost or Soul of one of the guys attacking zombies could be misleading from the video.