Name that user!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't that kind of specific to whatever group you pal around with? How are others suppose to know if they are active on skype?

Now that'd be giving it away, but because I'm kind I'll put up a list of active CODZ users on the Skype chat:

Me

Delta

Tac

Samara

TAMB

Naitrax

Scoldon

Rissole25

Not me or Delta either.

Also TAMB: I don't really want to hear about your adventures after what you poster last night. O_O

• Administrators

Please don't read this as me being rude, but you are completely missing my point and I only wish to clear it up. If you put up a question like this user has made the most posts, or this user holds the WR for NDU. These are things that are available to everyone and can actually be answered by everyone if they take the time to look it up. If I put up "This user is a man and the last person to PM me, that only narrows it to about 18,000 users. I talk to about 15 users on skype almost daily who are also active users. I assume from talking to her however that your are referring to Samara; but that doesnt mean anyone else would. Just thought I should clear that up if we are going to have a fun and beatable game to continue here. Think of the forum as a whole not just the people that you keep in touch with.

Please don't read this as me being rude, but you are completely missing my point and I only wish to clear it up. If you put up a question like this user has made the most posts, or this user holds the WR for NDU. These are things that are available to everyone and can actually be answered by everyone if they take the time to look it up. If I put up "This user is a man and the last person to PM me, that only narrows it to about 18,000 users. I talk to about 15 users on skype almost daily who are also active users. I assume from talking to her however that your are referring to Samara; but that doesnt mean anyone else would. Just thought I should clear that up if we are going to have a fun and beatable game to continue here. Think of the forum as a whole not just the people that you keep in touch with.

Thank you for guessing. The correct answer was Rissole25.

NEXT.

• 1 month later...