One time perks

I've always enjoyed the concept of map exclusive wonder weapons, though I do feel they should include them in two maps at least so they aren't so alone. But perks are a different thing. I believe that perks should not be mutually exclusive to one map. What was the point in it? It's a waste of development time it seems. So why does it seem that we are beginning to get map exclusive perks in Black Ops 2?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

They're making new Perks because people love them, but they are being limited so that people can't be overpowered and get every single Perk. I do think they might all be in one map eventually at some point. Maybe.

whos who and tombstone will not work together. just like with quick revive. as soon as you go down you go into whos who mode never giving you a chance to hold x to produce the tombstone. and you would probably say well don't get both perks. well hopefully we have a way of getting all perks. if not :cry:

Honestly, I don't even touch Who's Who or Tombstone. It seems both of these have to do with some sort of "Self Revival" theme, which makes me think Purgatory will just be a perk. I agree though I'd rather have the same group of perks with each map.

Trust me when I say that Purgatory isn't a perk.

I hope it's not... Sounds a bit Boreing if it was.. Plus they wouldn't call it purgatory MODE if they didn't mean for it not to be a perk...

My thoughts exactly. Purgatory will most likely be a discovery mode while we are waiting for the round to end. This'll also probably mean that Purgatory is only an option OUTSIDE of Solo gameplay.

I hope it's not... Sounds a bit Boreing if it was.. Plus they wouldn't call it purgatory MODE if they didn't mean for it not to be a perk...

My thoughts exactly. Purgatory will most likely be a discovery mode while we are waiting for the round to end. This'll also probably mean that Purgatory is only an option OUTSIDE of Solo gameplay.

Il probably kill myself just to go to purgatory so i don't have to wait 10 minutes between rounds with teammates that want to go hit the box every round.