First Look at MotD Wunder Weapon (pics) / Perk & Ray Gun too

I wouldn't be surprised if we get another troll PhD...

Also it DOES look like a Double-Barrel... But what if it it was two guns fused? The barrels look slightly different... Maybe it is like the Wave Gun/Zap Guns? Fusing is something we've always wanted... With all the demonic influence on this map...

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also it DOES look like a Double-Barrel... But what if it it was two guns fused? The barrels look slightly different... Maybe it is like the Wave Gun/Zap Guns? Fusing is something we've always wanted... With all the demonic influence on this map...

I doubt it will be a troll, since you actually see him holding the bottle, which is only possible in-game If it is purchased.

I wouldn't want the whole "two weapons put together" thing from moon again. It was cool but it would be very Un-creative to do it again. If it was a double barrel shotgun with a different type of ammo in each barrel, that would be cool.

One idea I have is that you need 5 parts to build this weapon. 3 form the actual weapon, and 2 for ammo. However there are 5 types of ammo scattered around. (fire, ice, acid, lasers, and water for example.) you have to pick 2 of those to use, and you can only change it while the gun is completely empty. Each type of ammo has its own effect, and it will be based on your choice.

Back up, I dun got me a flame throwin' acid shoopin' shotgun!

Woo america!

what f the new WW shoots and if you go into it it cause the zombies to run away from you or weaken the zombies when the get near you so if you get bombared by zombies on co-op you teammates can wipe them out and it acts like the sliquifier but when shot at zombies it slows them down and causes them not to know where they are going like they are blinded

what f the new WW shoots and if you go into it it cause the zombies to run away from you or weaken the zombies when the get near you so if you get bombared by zombies on co-op you teammates can wipe them out and it acts like the sliquifier but when shot at zombies it slows them down and causes them not to know where they are going like they are blinded

Here's an HD clip of the wonder weapon.

I took a screenshot of the clearest frame at 1080p, and cropped it.

I tried to zoom in on that perk bottle logo. I can't make out anything to tell if it's Jugg or something new.

- Mix

Mix - thanks so much for the 1080p photos. I've added them into the OP.

Looks almost like a double barrel shotgun.

Double barreled acid goodness... one can only hope so ;)

Oh my God, yes! I soo want a wonder shotgun.

Y'know I never really thought about - but now that I do - a wunder shotgun would be pretty sweet. It would be sweet too if they were to shake up the dynamics, for example - you could pack a punch it to turn it into a sawed off (this could also work if you could put certain buildables on it)

I think that perk is Tombstone, to be honest.

Okay, after seeing Flam's post above me, I am thinking it is either Tombstone or PhD. PhD more likely

The bottle cap and logo is unmistakable.

But I hate prunes. Very good job on that, Mix.

sorry to group y'all together but I thought it'd be easier. Flammen & bagel_ thanks for providing the comparisons. I'm honestly leading towards flopper now, because the fact that he's holding the ray gun seems like a hint. Plus - I'm not sure who it was, but someone was talking about inversions of the map... and what would be the inversion of the ray gun? Why PHD, the only thing that can protect you against the ray's splash damage. Totally just talking off the top of my head, but yeah... and Naitrax - IT BETTER NOT BE A TROLL PHD OR ELSE I'M HOLDING YOU ACCOUNTABLE! jk :P

mighty. heh heh heh

Mighty indeed! :mrgreen:

We'll have to see to find out!

I honestly hope that this new WW isn't too much like the Sliquifier. I think we've played around with that enough. Right when I saw I thought that it was an acid-spraying double barreled shotgun, and god would that be beautiful.

First of all, welcome to the forums! We hope you enjoy your stay and try and contribute in as many ways possible to the community! You should probably go introduce yourself over here: http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5

Secondly, I think this is the direction 3arc are moving with the WW's. We are getting more gimmicked weapons than properly useful. I think the MotD WW will be a laser gun (just saying)

I think it may be like a chemical thrower. You insert the acid, then can hold down the trigger to spray it around, with mags like the flamethrower undermount from BO1. Mags are small capsules thy go into bottom, then fill up the little holders on top.