First Look at MotD Wunder Weapon (pics) / Perk & Ray Gun too

EDIT: After making this thread, I found that the mighty AfroChubMan posted this last night. I'm going to include it here - along with the information I posted this morning. Thanks for spotting this, chub.

KbrDWiqaUQY

At the of the Call of Duty Championship they will be showing BTS of Mob of the Dead (go to 0:38 for message)

Could be the new buildable weapon on the bottom.

source - viewtopic.php?f=149&t=30333&start=60

This weekend, 32 of the best teams in the world will battle for their share of the $1 million in prize at the Call of Duty® Championship, presented by Xbox. Watch the live championship finals on Xbox LIVE and get a behind-the-scenes look at “Mob of the Dead” – from the forthcoming “Call of Duty: Black Ops II Uprising” map pack available April 16. It all starts at 3pm PT/6pm ET. Visit elite.callofduty.com/eSports for more information.

source - http://www.charlieintel.com/2013/04/05/ ... on-sunday/

KbrDWiqaUQY

link for mobile: http://youtu.be/KbrDWiqaUQY

So I was watching this trailer because it had some info for a MotD sneak peak...

check out 00:43-00:45, and look in the bottom center...

thanks for the hi-def photo, Mix! :mrgreen:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALSO

is that a ray gun I spy with my little eye?

and a perk in his other hand?

a red perk! juggs? or something new?

again, thanks for the hi-def photos Mix!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice spotting but what will it do? :|

Thanks, I wasn't the first to spot it though :) I have no idea! It kind of looks like the Jgb to me.

Note that we have a trend with inverted colors, with the orange mystery box light and red eyes. That thing reminds me of the Sliqufier. And you know what color comes up when you invert it's colors?

Purple. 8-)

:twisted:

Is april 7th the actual day of the fight? Or is it the day of the Zombies only trailer for MoTD? Or both :o

In any case, nice catch! It looks green and slimy like acid. Perhaps we wil be melting zmbies again :D.

I have a, collection, you could say. I like to try out every wonder weapon. This definately looks sweet and i cant wait.

Also i am sure that is the raygun.

Is april 7th the actual day of the fight? Or is it the day of the Zombies only trailer for MoTD? Or both :o

In any case, nice catch! It looks green and slimy like acid. Perhaps we wil be melting zmbies again :D.

I have a, collection, you could say. I like to try out every wonder weapon. This definately looks sweet and i cant wait.

Also i am sure that is the raygun.

yup, this sunday for both events. I think they'll show the zombies preview either at the end, or during the middle.

I was able to enlarge the photo so we can really check out Mr. Ray gun. Also, he appears to be holding Jug:

Note that we have a trend with inverted colors, with the orange mystery box light and red eyes. That thing reminds me of the Sliqufier. And you know what color comes up when you invert it's colors?

Purple. 8-)

Inverted purple in the RGB color space is yellow, FYI. Orange and blue are opposites, an Red and green are opposites.

• Administrators

Purple. 8-)

Inverted purple in the RGB color space is yellow, FYI. Orange and blue are opposites, an Red and green are opposites.

It depends what shade. For instance, the closer of a shade you are to blue, the more yellow will come out. Yet if you head towards pink, the invert will be a neon green and only more green afterwards.

The Sliquifier's liquid substance is more pink-ish than it is purple. The new weapon has a semi-dark green tint. Therefore, it would make sense that this new Wonder Weapon just happens to be an invert of the Sliquifier.

Here's an HD clip of the wonder weapon.

I took a screenshot of the clearest frame at 1080p, and cropped it.

- Mix

Looks almost like a double barrel shotgun.

My god, it really DOES look like a double barrel shotgun!

Hmm. Based on the prominent color it's effect involves the color green. AND it's a shotgun. I feel vaguely reminded of something I posted long ago...

C474-CLY5M

This is like a stakeout in appearance. It is dark black with green lines on it. There are no side saddles or what ever. Firing this bad boy makes about 50 thin green lasers shoot out of the barrel. They have a massively spread out dispersal pattern. The lasers are one hit kills regardless of the round. They have infinite range, infinite penetration through zombie's, and zero pen Through walls. this way if you back up to allow for greater dispersal, you can get a whole train in one shot.

This has a 4 round magazine and 20 reserve shots. You reload it each shell at a time. It takes about 3-4 seconds to reload. It is pump action. The blast pushes you back ever so slightly. Aiming down your sights isn't necessary because of the dispersal, but improves your chances of hitting a train dead center.

Upgraded it becomes the C474-CLY5M EJ-X

It now has a 6 shot magazine and 30 reserve. The shots fan out even more, reducing the distance you must be from the train to decimate it. It reloads 2 shells at a time and pumps much faster.