What is this symbol?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reminds me of the Majora's Mask. But that's not zombie related.

I searched google images for it, and I got nothing. Maybe it has a connection to the purgatory feature? Also, right under the symbol on the left is a trap activator switch. Maybe they're connected?

I searched google images for it, and I got nothing. Maybe it has a connection to the purgatory feature? Also, right under the symbol on the left is a trap activator switch. Maybe they're connected?

When you get a game over, the moon crashes into Alcatraz. :mrgreen: great game.

My first thought was towards the illuminati, but now I don't think so. With the horns and fire looking design it resembles the demon head thingy seen in the trailer. Maube as part of the Easter egg you have to lure them towards those eyes to light them up? Or kill the enemies next to them?

nice eye that is 100% a trap switch,but wat kinda trap

My apologies in advance for grouping you all together.

When you get a game over, the moon crashes into Alcatraz.

Lol, yes :lol:

nice eye that is 100% a trap switch,but wat kinda trap

Well, back at Verrückt, we had writing on the walls next to the trap switches somewhat telling us that they use electricity to kill your zambs. That tower looks like it may be a guard tower, so perhaps it turns on a large light that clears through the fog, and spots zombies for you? That would explain the eye symbols.

While I have no clue as to what the symbol means, the structure that symbol is drawn on is quite interesting...it almost looks like a spire or pylon....

Agreed. I would say this is the tower we power, but the switch on it and the writing makes me think not. There also is a four legged water tower in the map too. One of these two must be the spire, but my money's on the water tower.

While I have no clue as to what the symbol means, the structure that symbol is drawn on is quite interesting...it almost looks like a spire or pylon....

Agreed. I would say this is the tower we power, but the switch on it and the writing makes me think not. There also is a four legged water tower in the map too. One of these two must be the spire, but my money's on the water tower.

You'd win that bet. ;) The Water Tower is the highest point on Alcatraz Island.

The symbols are interesting. What they represent I have not a clue.

Quite frankly, I'm damn impressed you caught them in the video. Well done.

And it's definitely some kind of guard tower.

• Administrators

Now the question becomes what does that tower have to do with anything? It's not like a satellite building or pylon, but just a regular guard/water structure. The eyes on it may actually be reference points as to a particular location that we need to go, much similar to the Chinese character circles in Die Rise.

Now the question becomes what does that tower have to do with anything? It's not like a satellite building or pylon, but just a regular guard/water structure. The eyes on it may actually be reference points as to a particular location that we need to go, much similar to the Chinese character circles in Die Rise.

Do you mean the metal tower behind the water tower picture is where we need to go? So far the EE involved the metal towers. Or maybe its the water tower its self.