Maps of Alcatraz...

If the REAL map of MOTD is consistent with the REAL map of Alcatraz...

Then we have our map cut out for us! Notice the big obvious "power house"... Thats going to be helpful!

ALSO note a key point in the map: There are no seen perk machines... What does that mean? None of the areas we've seen have them! So, by logic, there are more areas!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope that the map encompasses the entire area of Alcatraz Island, but a part of me is thinking that Treyarch skimmed down on the size. I love large maps with lots of content.

Oh sure, I'm sure they took out some of the Boreing areas, such as the in-between areas, but hopefully the more interesting bits of the map will be in tact, like the buildings!

There's no new mode or gun for multiplayer we've heard of, so this DLC better have a damn good zombies map!

• Administrators

Well, we know that we can utilize all the floors within the penitentiary, as well as the outskirts of the building next to the water towers and drive-ways. So I'd say that it large to the point that we can go to several areas, but narrow within the sections.

Well, we know that we can utilize all the floors within the penitentiary, as well as the outskirts of the building next to the water towers and drive-ways. So I'd say that it large to the point that we can go to several areas, but narrow within the sections.

Robert: Fair point, Rosiline: We just can't have players rape training everywhere... Robert:That'd be madness, Rosiline: Or compleat sanity... Robert: But it wouldnt be fun, Rosilie: Exept for the less challenging players... Robert: Nether the less it won't happen... Rosiline: Now then, not now, not ever...

Robert: Fair point, Rosiline: We just can't have players rape training everywhere... Robert:That'd be madness, Rosiline: Or compleat sanity... Robert: But it wouldnt be fun, Rosilie: Exept for the less challenging players... Robert: Nether the less it won't happen... Rosiline: Now then, not now, not ever...

Still, I can see this being a much larger map than most we've seen. I mean, it's an entire island. Surely we'll have some leeway with the area!