The Uprising Map "Studio" is Firing Range 2.0!

We asked, and treyarch delivered!

Essentially the map Studio is just firing range 2025. It has the exact same layout as firing range had in black ops 1, but with new visual features and textures, and an overall new theme.

Who else is pumped? Do you think in the future they might remaster other fan favorites, like summit?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love them to redo the map Jungle, although I've got no idea how they would do that. It is what it is ;)

Studio looks amazing, a brand new take on the map, I'm looking forward to looking at the textures of the map, I did enjoy the map although if you go back into Black Ops now and play a match of 'Firing Range' you get spawn trapped :( Hopefully this will not ruin the map!

• 1 month later...

Don't mean to be "that guy", but I absolutely hate when they redo previous maps. Besides the Eye Candy, it just feels the same. I don't wanna feel like I'm playin BO1 again. Of course Firing Range was a great map, but it belongs in Black Ops 1.

Just seems lazy to me.

• 4 months later...

Don't mean to be "that guy", but I absolutely hate when they redo previous maps. Besides the Eye Candy, it just feels the same. I don't wanna feel like I'm playin BO1 again. Of course Firing Range was a great map, but it belongs in Black Ops 1.

Just seems lazy to me.

Agreed. I didn't want to play black ops or firing range while it was in bo.

These reprints have very much hurt bo2's replayability. Plus the disaster of dig. Too many bad maps to skip.

How about some of iw's superior maps from mw2? How about some of the greats from waw? Where's knee deep? Banzai? Airfield? Nightfire?

Or some of the less-reviled bo1 maps? Villa? Um...well most of them were terrible...

Seriously, after mw2 how did we get such a poorly made game as bo1? Still boggles the mind.

Just seems lazy to me.

Agreed. I didn't want to play black ops or firing range while it was in bo.

These reprints have very much hurt bo2's replayability. Plus the disaster of dig. Too many bad maps to skip.

How about some of iw's superior maps from mw2? How about some of the greats from waw? Where's knee deep? Banzai? Airfield? Nightfire?

Or some of the less-reviled bo1 maps? Villa? Um...well most of them were terrible...

Seriously, after mw2 how did we get such a poorly made game as bo1? Still boggles the mind.

Poorly made?I love bo1.Zombies and mp,but bo2 mp I prefer.just saying.