Alcatraz Theories and Information

Hey guys, Im new to the COD forums so if this is in the wrong place or something is wrong I'm sorry or this has already been said.

I wanted to see what everyone's opinion on Alcatraz is. What the new Celebrity Mobsters you think will be in Alcatraz.

Looking at Mobsters Im sure it is safe to say that Al Capone will be one of them. He was one of the main criminals at Alcatraz during the Prohibition. Also the Lighthouse, if the same story goes this will end up being the next Easter egg. Also if the case is that Zombies has gone back to 1930-1940s doesn't that mean time travel has been fully confirmed? Then at the end of Die Rise there was the Door slamming shut, obvisously it was a prison cell being shut. So now we have to not only keep an eye out for music (like BO Zombies) we have to keep a hint for different sounds.

This last part CONFIRMES IT TAKES PLACE IN 1936. That's when the Golden Gate Bridge was completed and in the background is the Golden Gate Bridge almost finished!

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What are you talking about?

I know alcatraz was from the leaked info... So that's problem A...

Problem B is what? Where did alcapone come in? Just because this is MOB of the dead doesn't mean that there are actuall mobsters... It may just mean random gangster zombies are about... And purhaps a boss could be alcapone... But it's certainly not going to take place in 193? That just wouldn't make any sense... Because A: There has been no evidence of backwards time travel yet... And B: It wouldn't connect to the storyline at all...