Red Eyed Zombies

I believe this to be the work of a demon. As we have seen from the trailer, there are lots of creepy things hiding on Alcatraz, such as a fiery demon, an underground room full of corpses and LOTS of skulls and candles, plus writing on the walls. I think the Warden was a demon summoner and summoned the demon who controlled the zombies. He then went mad, writing spells on the walls, drawing symbol of demonic origin, and all that good stuff.

Demonic Being controls the zombies

So your saying the lord of demons is behind this if i'm correct?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Maxis is the one controlling them...what if the time period for this map was during the same time he was conducting experiments on the zombies at Der Riese? He gained control of the zombies, but when Sam got trapped inside, she became the new controller...that's why he told her to "kill them all."

I believe this to be the work of a demon. As we have seen from the trailer, there are lots of creepy things hiding on Alcatraz, such as a fiery demon, an underground room full of corpses and LOTS of skulls and candles, plus writing on the walls. I think the Warden was a demon summoner and summoned the demon who controlled the zombies. He then went mad, writing spells on the walls, drawing symbol of demonic origin, and all that good stuff.

Demonic Being controls the zombies

So your saying the lord of demons is behind this if i'm correct?

Maybe not the LORD OF DEMONS but definitely a Demon from the Depths of Hell!

If Maxis is the one controlling them...what if the time period for this map was during the same time he was conducting experiments on the zombies at Der Riese? He gained control of the zombies, but when Sam got trapped inside, she became the new controller...that's why he told her to "kill them all."

I was thinking this could be maxis but there is a demonic atmosphere in the prison. I believe its not maxis since he wouldn't have done this out of no where.

This would make sense... But then how would we be freeing the O4 (which I just know we will be)? I guess we still don't know how we will contact the O4 from the past...

• Administrators

Maxis didn't necessarily "control" the zombies; he knew how to engineer them to some extent, and force them into self-directed limitations through experiments. Recall that he attempted various times to direct their attention, but Subject 2-6 proved that it was capable to maintain a somewhat steady control. Even then, the experiment went wrong and was then proven it could not be controlled...at least not by mortals.

Something else is controlling the zombies this time around. I do in fact believe it is from the master of puppets. It may be the ancient Vril-ya, lurking within their own creation/dimensions for all we know. The possibility of Satan himself being the absolute controller is equally possible as well.

Intel from W@W confirmed that Nacht was the 2nd outbreak. Not the first. Treyarch said it themselves more than 3 years ago.

I think that they meant that Nacht was the 2nd outbreak after the initial outbreak at Der Riese.

It's highly unlikely that Der Riese was the first outbreak. We know from the radios that the two maps with the O4 (SNN and Der Riese) came after Verruckt. Richtofen was still doing tests on Takeo, Nikolai, and Tank when Verruckt occurred, and had not yet begun is journey with the crew. Also, in SNN's only radio, Cornelius Pernell describes how Verruckt had been overrun, and that Der Riese still needed to be contained at all costs, indicating the Der Riese had not yet been lost to the outbreak.

[tab][/tab]There has never been any indication of time or location of NDU, simply cause Treyarch never had a plan for it that early. The only clue they gave us was that it was the second outbreak. Given all the evidence that Verruckt was the first outbreak, it'd be logical to assume the order was Verruckt, NDU, SNN, Der Riese.

As far as the glowing yellow eyes on Verruckt, the fact that it would suggest that Samantha was in control then simply contradicts the later radios produced by Treyarch in maps like CotD and Moon. By CotD and Moon, Treyarch knew where they were going with it's story, but during NDU and Verruckt, they story of Samantha didn't even exist. The yellow eyes were simply for effect at that early in the game's development.

Moving back on topic:

Red eyes & time travel...?

Hmm, seems the power has returned to the default master.

Regards Alpha.

You aren't usually this cryptic Alpha, care to elaborate?

He's referring to the man downstairs.

I wouldn't mind seeing Zombies finally giving that whole darker side of things a little more attention. There's only been hints and clues at this darker power, but Treyarch never really built on it. Interesting to see if they'll finally do something with it. This whole Purgatory thing might indicate they're going in that direction.

I'm not sure what to make of the red yet. The red light from the mystery box and the red eyes suggests something quite strange is going on here.

I know I've said this in other threads, but I'll restate myself here.

I doubt the red eyes mean Maxis is in control. When we did the TranZit and Die Rise EEs, we saw orange-yellow beams and sparks shooting when we did Maxis' side, and blue when we did Richtofen's. Also considering Maxis is related to Sam, I'd think the eyes would be orange again if the power was his.

I think that the color of the eyes may actually state the nature of the host's soul in the MPD. For example, the eyes were orange when Maxis and Sam wanted revenge for 935's betrayal to Maxis. They were blue when Richtofen wanted ultimate power over the world. And for red? Possibly a pure evil nature.

Red Eyes, Demonic rituals going on at Alcatraz, =

HELL HOUNDS

(not my images. This art was found here) - http://www.behance.net/gallery/zombie-hell-hound/742394

I've always liked this wiki description

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hellhound

A hellhound is a supernatural dog, found in folklore. A wide variety of ominous or hellish supernatural dogs occur in mythologies around the world, similar to the ubiquitous dragon.

Features that have been attributed to hellhounds include black fur, glowing red or sometimes glowing yellow eyes, super strength or speed, ghostly or phantom characteristics, foul odor, and sometimes even the ability to talk. Legend says that if someone is to stare into its eyes three times or more, the person will definitely die.

In cultures that associate the afterlife with fire, hellhounds may have fire-based abilities and appearance. They are often assigned to guard the entrances to the world of the dead, such as graveyards and burial grounds, or undertake other duties related to the afterlife or the supernatural, such as hunting lost souls or guarding a supernatural treasure.

I'm keen to see this next trailer.

Umm just curious but does it mention anywhere the Zombies' eye colour before Sam was in the MPD if we take the maps event's happen after said event (I am aware this may be wrong). If not then it is entirely possible the zombies' eyes could be glowing red similar to the meteor at Shi No Numa.

Has anyone considered the possibility that with using time travel and teleportation all the time that seperate "dimensions" of reality or "timelines of history" have been created.

Might explain how people said they were seeing "Pangea" when the earth was blown up, how the zombies were created in WWII era, yet existed in prohibition era, etc.

Just another way of looking at things. I mean whenever you take into account traveling through space and time, look at some works of fiction where time travel, etc. is used, alternate realities are common. I think Treyarch is messing with us a little...

As much as treyarch seems to not necessarily worry about paradoxes, wouldn't this era create a paradox if it changed the timeline....if zombies were present in 1920s and sent there by Richtofen or Maxis or Sam then wouldn't that toy* with some things?

Had to correct because autocorrect hates me lol

My memory is sketchy, so I don't know if this is right or not.

Was there someone in the MDT (That's the machine's name, right? Puts the user in control.) before Sam got in? Maybe creatures in the Aether took direct control over the MDT until someone gets inside of it.

Dunno, I'm probably wrong. Guess we'll find out in a week.

Alright guys after looking in at this thread this got me thinking and thinking and thinking... Well this is all I could think of

Thought: Ok so we do know that the most recent data entry in the zombies menu screen before going into online matches talks about these test subjects, but! At the same time this whole map may be a flashback of maxis recalling what went on this island which may or may not really explain the origin of our zombies but my gut tells me that Motd is some kind of flashback for maxis as to his concerns for these people and to what may be the true origins of what happened in Motd and what will lead to our new future map

Regards-

JJrocks aka Time2gam3 8-)