Red Eyed Zombies

Here's an idea on the whole zombies were here before Sam, if you notice Element 115 in its pure state has red cracks. Perhaps this is the first outbreak recorded in the BO zombie storyline. Any of the Tunguska stuff relate to this time period? I used to be on top of my research but lately I have been so disappointed with BO2 (I still like the game so please don't ask me why I am here) that I have fallen way outside the loop of info.

Well, Tunguska happened in June 1908. If anything, that would have caused the first outbreak of zombies, or at least, the first case of zombies. It is possible that remnants from the event could have made their way to Alcatraz Island in 1933. How, however, is a mystery.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but then again the hellhounds eyes have not changed color. i played some town on custom and put hellhounds and they have the same color of eyes.

and maybe the voice that talks to stu on the die rise opening cutscene could be the one controlling the zombies?

its all speculation till we find out whats up via radios and easter eggs but im thinking someone or something else is controlling them.

• Administrators

Perhaps they're not controlled by anyone. Like it's in their nature to seek out and kill the living humans they encounter. The person controlling the zombies simply "releases the hounds" and they simply act upon instinct.

But natural zombies tend to feast on humans, according to the generic zombie persona. Our zombies have been known to just take down our characters one by one. But it would make some relative sense to say that nobody is really controlling them. And if there were some entity controlling them in this era, it's probably just to wipe out any remaining humans. They're not popping out of just anywhere like they do now; they're engineered zombies unleashed.

Perhaps they're not controlled by anyone. Like it's in their nature to seek out and kill the living humans they encounter. The person controlling the zombies simply "releases the hounds" and they simply act upon instinct.

But natural zombies tend to feast on humans, according to the generic zombie persona. Our zombies have been known to just take down our characters one by one. But it would make some relative sense to say that nobody is really controlling them. And if there were some entity controlling them in this era, it's probably just to wipe out any remaining humans. They're not popping out of just anywhere like they do now; they're engineered zombies unleashed.

Oh, geez, sorry, I meant the Hellhounds. :P

One thing I'd lik to point out about the hellhound image is that, too me, it looks as if there is an open space where it's legs should be.

Isn't that the wall there?

Now, what if it was something else. With all the crazy new orange/red stuff, are we seeing a form of drop? It doesn't move from its spot on the floor in the trailer, as a drop would, but has some demonic head. Maybe an Insta Kill? It does seen an awkward distance above the ground, but I'm just trying to keep a fresh perspective on things.

Btw LSAT for the WIN!!!

I bet it's the "Fetch me their souls!" person. NOT the Richtofen one the other one.

I'm pretty sure the person who said "Fetch me their souls!" first was Sam, and then Richtofen. I mean, why would this ominous voice suddenly change when Richtofen came into power, unless the person who controls the zombies is the voice?

One thing I'd lik to point out about the hellhound image is that, too me, it looks as if there is an open space where it's legs should be.

Isn't that the wall there?

Now, what if it was something else. With all the crazy new orange/red stuff, are we seeing a form of drop? It doesn't move from its spot on the floor in the trailer, as a drop would, but has some demonic head. Maybe an Insta Kill? It does seen an awkward distance above the ground, but I'm just trying to keep a fresh perspective on things.

Btw LSAT for the WIN!!!

I had a theory that the flames where a sort of portal and that is why you can not see the legs of the dog/beast. And I have heard something somewhere that they appear and disappear randomly (adding to the scare/jump factor around the map), I also have a theory that the Dog/Beast is Fluffy (mother of all hellhounds).

Well me and a friend debated this today:

We said that the reason why they are red is connected to the easter egg. Perhaps we will need to free the original 4 or the new 4.

If it is the new 4, the teleporting caused by richtofen from the Aether probably gives of a radiation that affected the inmates. When Richtofen accidentally sends them to the wrong time/era/location, he cannot reach back in time to pull them out. We will discover the new 4 inside a solitary confinement. From there, we must listen to them.

If it is the original 4, then perhaps samantha (in Richtofens body) and MAxis have found a way to use the teleporter to get off moon. Once again, the teleportation causes massive 115 overload and infects teh prison. But now they are trapped in solitary confinement. From there, we must listen to them.

Now another spin. What if BOTH of them are stuck? But you can only pick one....

The idea of a jail holding the new 4 or original 4 is a nice idea. I dont see any places for a spire and they siad they wanted to mix up the story a bit. CoTD did this pretty well and i think MoTD (might as well start shortening it) will do just as good.

I bet it's the "Fetch me their souls!" person. NOT the Richtofen one the other one.

I'm pretty sure the person who said "Fetch me their souls!" first was Sam, and then Richtofen. I mean, why would this ominous voice suddenly change when Richtofen came into power, unless the person who controls the zombies is the voice?

Did Sam NOT sound like a female? I didn't play alot of moon so my "Samantha" history is not up to par.

Did Sam NOT sound like a female? I didn't play alot of moon so my "Samantha" history is not up to par.

She can change her voice to sound that way. Hence the "INSTA KILL!" And "DOUBLE POINTS!"

She can change her voice to sound that way. Hence the "INSTA KILL!" And "DOUBLE POINTS!"

Ok, thanks for clearing that up for me.

That PPsH actually looked like a Tommy Gun :mrgreen:

I think you mean that the Tommy Gun actually looked like a PPsH. There's a post somewhere here (Pretty sure it's brought up in Flammen's analysis topic actually) that describes this in better detail, with pics that make it obvious.

Either way though, we're either getting the PPsH back or we're getting the Tommy gun back. Win-win situation :mrgreen:

Why not both?

(taco music)

Treyarch seems to be appealing to the fans with Uprising, so hey, here's to hoping that the PPSH is indeed back! 8-)

It's most certainly the Chicago Typewriter. A style of Thompson used by mobsters quite a lot during the prohibition era. It had the drum round mag to begin with but later militarys used the the regular stick mag for easier carrying during war times. I love my mobster history and the chicago typewriter is my favorite gun ever.

In the original Nacht der Untoten and Verruckt, you have zombies that aren't being controlled by Richtofen nor Samantha. There eyes were normal. There was no glow.

So all this nonsense about no one controlling the zombies is proven false right there.

The red eyes means that someone else is in control. I guess Maxis, but that's just a guess.

In the original Nacht der Untoten and Verruckt, you have zombies that aren't being controlled by Richtofen nor Samantha. There eyes were normal. There was no glow.

So all this nonsense about no one controlling the zombies is proven false right there.

The red eyes means that someone else is in control. I guess Maxis, but that's just a guess.

+100

That solves that matter. Good thinking MMX!