Mob of the Dead Discussion/ Trailer Analysis

I really doubt Samantha's Teddy Bear is going to be the new controller of the zombies...

I do however believe it will be an entirely new character, one that we don't know yet... The blank portrait from Kino anyone? Supposedly, there's a Samantha quote in Moon where she warns Richtofen there's something far worse than him in the Aether. This could mean that the blank portrait was placed there by Samantha as a warning to the others?

I don't know, but I do know that whatever this 'red eyes' thing means will be explianed in 2 weeks...

One final thing, remember in the trailer that guy (don't know his name, sorry) said that they wante sto take the story in a new direction- perhaps this map will be a non-canon event, a 'just-for-fun' thing or maybe even an alternate universe and reality where the apocalypse ends there? Who knows, it's going to be ace though.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really doubt Samantha's Teddy Bear is going to be the new controller of the zombies...

I do however believe it will be an entirely new character, one that we don't know yet... The blank portrait from Kino anyone? Supposedly, there's a Samantha quote in Moon where she warns Richtofen there's something far worse than him in the Aether. This could mean that the blank portrait was placed there by Samantha as a warning to the others?

I actually quite like this theory. It kind of ties everything together in a way that really makes sense.

I like the feel of this map, as it does remind me of world at war. I think this is gonna be one hell o asf a map though. As for it being 2025, I doubt that. They originally said that black ops 2 zombies will not be sticking to the campaign, so I think the future weapons are just spawned from the box like the original black ops guns did in the world at war map expansion.

You never fail to impress me PINNAZ. I've gotta admit, at times I'm a bit green with envy.

It wasn't hard. Goggle images 'Alcatraz Gaurd Uniform'. Plus lots of thing from the preview are shown in documentaries - Broadway, library, 'The Stripcell' Cellblock D14,

I'm learning from the best - You, Mix & AlphaSnake to name a few.

It's good to see you pop your head in Alpha. The Devil factor in this map peaked your interest. "Devil's Island"