Please just make it harder

I'm sick of people thinking theyre good because they can run around in a circle for 10 mins and use any pap heavy machine gun and take out 500 zombies. Make them come at you from different angles, not in damn single file line. The zombies need.to be able to strategize atleast somewhat. Also drop tombstone, seriously, I just don't get the point of being rewarded with your shit back AFTER you die. This is supposed to be a survival game, not a slasher!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Verruckt

Five

Call of the Dead

Shangri-la

No Man's Land

Nuketown Zombies

You can't tell me me we don't have hard maps. I understand that you want a particular 1-up in difficulty, but it's becoming harder and harder by the second. Even Die Rise's awkward vertical layout makes training almost impossible unless you go to one or two particular rooms. Without them, you'd better hope that you know how to hold out well.

You really cannot say we have easy maps. Would you consider camping in the sweatshop at Great Leap Forward easy? Or the labs at Five? Or the spawn at Shangri La...? There are just a few areas in the maps that we are allowed to take advantage of, as we should. If there were only SMRs in the box, I doubt anyone would want to play. The difficulty of the maps is perceived off of the way you play it.

You can't tell me me we don't have hard maps. I understand that you want a particular 1-up in difficulty, but it's becoming harder and harder by the second. Even Die Rise's awkward vertical layout makes training almost impossible unless you go to one or two particular rooms. Without them, you'd better hope that you know how to hold out well.

true ive died a few times from gettin trapped in the corrider rooms on die rise by sliqufier room, u get stuck there inbetween rounds and the lift is no were to be seen ur basicaly screwed :/ on high rounds anyways

also if your train in the budha room can get a little complicated at times lol but still 1 the best places to train in my eyes :)

also the maps we getin now e.i tranzit, die rise, it can take alot more time to get fully set up, and get everything you want/need, i cant remember saying "keep the last 1" so much on black ops 1 lol

& im guessin the next map they bring out gonna be just the same, if not harder.

obvious if your playing game modes like town survival its pretty simple,

but even nuketown theres kind of a challenge as you dont know wich order the perks are gonna drop