New Wonderweapon Ideas?

Alright so far every wonder weapon in zombies has been made to take out whole hordes for the most part

-Thundergun

-wunderwaffle

-Wavegun

-Jetgun

-Winters howl

Excluding VR-11

The Sliquifier is the only weapon I've seen where there is a different concept to it. Different concept as in its the first one that kills one at a time instead of all at once. So what do you think the next wonder weapon will be going by the latest one?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check this topic out:

viewtopic.php?f=138&t=21839

Thats where you want to go for Wonder weapon chatter.

However, you saying that the Sliquifer is the only gun with a different concept is stupid.

The Thundergun:

Uses very high pressured air to kill zombies.

Winters Howl:

Freezes Zombies, and this is 1 at a time.

Raygun:

A pistol wonderweapon.

Wunderwaffe:

Uses electric to kill zombies. This does not take out whole waves.

Scavenger:

A sniper ta shoots very dangerous explosive rounds at zombies, starts becoming less effective at round 35.

VR-11:

Turns zomies to humans, 1 at a time.

JJB (Shrink ray):

Makes the zombies into "babys" so you can run over them.

Wave Gun:

Makes the zombies boil inside, and get pumped with air, then it make them go bing!

Duel Zap Gun:

1 at a time kill, duel wield pistol.

Jetgun:

Sucks zombies in via a huge engin.

Sliquifier:

Uses a purple substance to infect the enemy. Kills any zombie who is infects, and leaves a trail of purple mess that is slippery.

All very different. All Unique.

Saying that they're all the same is just wrong.

No no no! He isn't saying that it is the only unique one by its killing method (burning, shocking, etc.)

What he means is that apart from the Raygun and Vr-11 (which are intentionally designed for different purposes than the others,) all the wonder weapons essentially kill loads of zombies quickly with a single shot. However the sliquifier isn't just BAM YOU'RE DEAD. It takes time and effort to use it correctly.

Over-Powered wonderweapon is redundant. That's kinda the point. However a weapon should always be overpowered and also restrictive like the sliquifier. Lots of killing power, but requires lots of patience.

Maybe a fire weapon at last? It could have enormous killing potential, but take a while to slow-roast the zombies. That way you need patience and skill to use it but it's still awesome.

Also I have at least a dozen wonder weapon ideas posted on that thread. Check 'em out on pages 4 thru 5!

Yeah, I know what you mean. EJ basically put my exact thoughts. Though I doubt we will see much more variety in the wonderweapons. Everyone wants guns that they can abuse to get the high rounds with. That's why we had the Scavenger come with the VR-11. But this thread is about suggestions, not discussion.

How about a gun that makes zombies implode one by one, but create a portal you can dolphin dive through when you kill one? It's not a powerful gun, but you can use it for easy escape. Perhaps upgraded it could take make a group of zombies be pulled together and then -- BOOM! Big ol' bloody implosion, leaving behind a portal that the human can jump through, but zombies are unaffected by. Of course it would come with another brand new overpowered wonderweapon in the map so there aren't any complaints :lol:

Yeah, the sliquifier is a rather unique wonder weapon as it has the one-hit-kill (though I believe the recent patch made it stop being a OHK after round ~100) potential for people who want to make it to high rounds (the lack of a power weapon on CotD really ruined that map for those who like trying to get to extremely high rounds) but it isn't a instant-kill weapon that anybody can use to get out of bad situations like the Wunderwaffe, Thundergun, and Wave Gun were.

It could take make a group of zombies be pulled together and then -- BOOM! Big ol' bloody implosion, leaving behind a portal that the human can jump through

Hmm. I'm having the biggest déjà vu moment. Where have I *cough* heard this *cough*gersch*cough* before? Hmm. It's on the tip of my tongue... Oh forget it.

Anyway... :mrgreen:

How about... A weapon along the lines of the jet gun, but based off of tesla's death ray?

It is covered in solar panels and mirrors and what not. Holding down the trigger fires a continuous ray of light that fries zombies. However it has to cool down after a certain amount of continuous use.

Edit: is it unclear whether the sliquifier is a wonder weapon or not? I've heard that its just a normal water gun with an unknown substance used instead of water. However I heard that it might be benzene? If so it wouldn't be a wonder weapon.

Jet Gun is not a Wonder Weapon. There is no "believing" that it is. It is not a Wonder Weapon. Plain and simple. No 115. No Aether. No Wonder.

While it may not be a Wonder Weapon from a storyline/canonical viewpoint, from a gameplay perspective it most certainly is a Wonder Weapon.

Also although MMX is technically right, when developers were talking about all the upcoming features of the game prior to black ops 2's release (you know, where they first brought up 4z4 and the multiplayer engine) they described the new tranzit mode. They also said that it includes the "best wonder weapon to date." so maybe they were considering it a wonder weapon.

Think of it this way. Maybe just because all of the WaW / BO1 wonder weapons included associations with 115 / 935 / Aether or whatever, doesn't mean a weapon can't be a wonderweapon unless it possesses these qualities. A wonderweapon from an objective viewpoint could just be any unconventional, unrealistic, extra powerful weapon.

So as of now a wonder weapon by definition must include element 115 or whatever. However maybe the fact that the jet gun is NOT seen as a wonder weapon is due to a fault in the definition. :|

I'm not saying I believe that. Just food for thought.

This is no where near perfect and is pretty much a pipe dream but I'd love to see this kinda thing in the game. Here it goes.... 8-)

My Wonder weapon of choice would be................. THE PERKANATOR!

Like many wonda weapons!, this perk contains a lot of secrets that will only be shown to a very special few to grasp this weapon of mass CREATION!

Can only be found in the mystery box! It will make a special sound after you take it as well, sorta like the ray gun. It will cost you however 2500 to buy it from the box, but you will find it to be quite useful to enhance your zombie experience!

How it works- You can shoot a perk machine to make it an upgradeable perk!(Names and costs are listed below :D ) Only works on Jugg, Double Tap, Speed Cola, Quick Revive and Mule Kick. There is also a special thing i'll mention later about this gun ;)

The perk machine can only be drank in a matter of 10 seconds after you shoot it.

Your teammates are aloud to buy the upgraded perk as well. It also lowers the original perk cost permintally after you shoot it too. Of course the upgraded perk does cost more. If you already have the perk and are gonna buy that perks upgraded form, it will only cost the difference of that perk and the upgrade.

The Perkanator shoots pack a punch like grenades/rockets and does cause splash damage when shot. It has the power even greater of a pack a punched explosive weapon! So stand back while shooting!! It will hurt your teammates as well so communication is key!! If the perkanade explosion goes anywhere near the perk machine it will transform it into the upgraded form.

Ammo Capacity: 1 Perkanade in the gun and 1 Perkanade in the chamber. After the 2nd perkanade is fired you lose the gun! It goes back safely in the mystery box for you or your team to acquire. So you get only 2 Perkanades per use.

1 pretty little effect it does have is if you use it on zombies! Kills almost anything in its path. The more zombies you kill the more ammo that is in the gun the next time someone gets it. But It is hard to get more than 1 ammo added each time. So kill a horde maybe for strategy.

(Maybe you guys can help me with the names, but this is what I came up with.)

Jugg 2.0- It takes 6 hits to down you. It also takes longer for you downed body to bleed out and die!

Juggs Cost after shot: 1500

Jugg 2.0s cost: 6000

Quick and Alive!- Simply Touch your comrade and it will revive them.

Quick Revive Cost after shot: 500

Quick and Alives Cost: 4500

Triple Tap- Triples the bullets of your gun! Also has the same effect as DT 2.0 where it doesn't cost you any ammo. :)

Double Taps Cost after shot: 1000

Triple Taps Cost: 6000

Hyper Cola- Makes your Guns reload at the speed of light! Also makes everything faster to throw, lay down. Like grenades or claymores.

Speed Colas cost: 1500

Hyper Colas Cost: 5000

Ass Kicker!- Allows you to Carry 4 guns! & Adds 2 more grenades to throw, 1 more Monkey to throw, 1 more claymore, and etc.

Mule Kicks cost after shot: 2000

Kick Asses Cost: 7000

Mini Easter Egg?

If you shoot the Pack a Punch with this gun 2 times, it will create a much bigger version of the pack a punch.. It's black.. it's got 2 signs on the grim reaper on each side.. with dark, purplish, smoke coming out of it.. you will have to see for yourself to think twice about putting your gun in this devilish device of terror you've created!

THE DEATH PUNCH!... It will cost you a fortune. Sorta like making a deal with the devil..! The death machine will cost you the rest of your guns and 10,000 points! Your gun will then be complete.. Each gun is specially made and has its own crazy features. And they all have different funky camos! It displays amazing auras around it as well. An example of an effect a gun can get is Heat Seaking bullets! Where even if you aren't aiming at a zombie, it will turn and hit their targets no matter what. Only down fall to this Death Punch is it needs sacrifice! It takes away 3000 points each round and if you don't have enough it will take away your gun and all your perks! Muhahahaha! Only thing you're left with is that gun in it's regular PaP'd Form. But, fear not the Death Punch is worth the sacrifice! With endless special ablitys and triple the ammo capacity of every gun. You will have a blast destroying endless zombies until your time is up!

:twisted:

Well that's it.... it's a prototype i've been thinking about for a long time. It is very unlikely anything close will come into the game, but hey it's fun to talk about!

Well at least for me it tis. :D

i really think there will be a gun that makes them turn into gas zombies. i think marleton (might be steu but im not sure) has a quote saying that it would be cool to make gas zombies.

What exactly do you meanbu turning them into gas zombies? I've heard people mention this before, but I don't really get what it means. Do you mean turning them into the crawlers from kino and five? Because that seems very counter-productive to me...

i really think there will be a gun that makes them turn into gas zombies. i think marleton (might be steu but im not sure) has a quote saying that it would be cool to make gas zombies.

What exactly do you meanbu turning them into gas zombies? I've heard people mention this before, but I don't really get what it means. Do you mean turning them into the crawlers from kino and five? Because that seems very counter-productive to me...

i don't know, if you asked me how to turn zombies into liquid zombies i wouldn't think of the sliquigier. im pretty sure the great guys at treyarch will find out how to do so. i made a more in depth topic a few weeks ago, not sure where though.

I introduce my idea for an awesome wonder weapon... The L45-3R

It looks like a rectangular piece of glass with prism like colors inside. It shimmers in the light. The trigger is a push button gem on the top, there is no handle. The "barrel" is basically just the glass tapering to a point. Since it has no handle, it's a two-handed weapon and will require the use of both triggers to operate.

When the left trigger is held a green laser beam will emit from the end of this device. Any object it comes in contact with will not be harmed...This is your guide line. If the beam comes in contact with a reflective surface of any kind, i.e. glass, mirrors, metals, tile floors, etc.., the beam will continue on from that point as two seperate beams and the process will continue ad infinitum. The beam can travel through up to 5 zombies and still be lethal, this will be indicated by the guide line beam changing to a yellow color to indicate it cannot travel further through.

For example: I have a train of ten zombies, when I point at them and hit my left trigger, I'll see a green beam extend through 4 of them and the beam from the 4th to the 5th zombie will be yellow.

When the right trigger is held simultaneously, the beam changes from green to red and now any zombies (or players) in the beam's path explode into tiny bits and pieces of flaming flesh, than can potentially engulf surrounding zombies in fire that will not kill them but slow them down.

The ammo capacity for the L45-3R is 15 rounds in reserve, 1 in the chamber (1/15 lol). When the beam becomes red, the weapon will animate a pretty violent power surge, but when the animation is complete the weapon will animate a cool down process in which it will steam a bit and vibrate (player's controller will vibrate during this), during this process the gem will be colored red to indicate it is not ready, it will turn green when it is ready. (players will be able to know when the weapon is ready again when their controller stops vibrating or when they see the gem change from red to green)

If the player switches weapons during the cool-down, the process will be suspended and must be restarted once the player switches back to the weapon. After the cool-down, the weapon will automatically be reloaded, the reload button for this weapon will not be functional.

The beauty of this weapon comes in finding good surfaces to "shoot" so that the beam can be multiplied, thus multiplying your "ammo" and the effectiveness of every shot. If I find a horde of zombies and I see a nice bathroom floor with a metal cieling, I'll point my L45-3R at the floor and when I hit the left trigger, a thick net of beams will appear, once my horde crosses in, some of those beams may change to yellow, but if I then hit the right trigger, I should be able to dispatch that entire horde.

The cool-down process and the limited capacity will work to make this weapon balanced and NOT OP.

Jet Gun is not a Wonder Weapon. There is no "believing" that it is. It is not a Wonder Weapon. Plain and simple. No 115. No Aether. No Wonder.

I consider all the "power" weapons that aren't just normal guns wonder weapons. The Jet Gun is not a wonderful wonder weapon, but it is one how I see it.

I have actually done some research that shows that the seliquifier may not be a wonder weapon either... As it may not be using 115, but rather a liquid version of a common chemical known as benezene... It would rip appart a subjects DNA, was found commonly durring the great leap forward era as the chemical was given off durring the steal making process.. And was a major chemical given off in the 2005 chemical explosion in Jilin china... The Capitol of the 22 Provence...

• 4 weeks later...

This is no where near perfect and is pretty much a pipe dream but I'd love to see this kinda thing in the game. Here it goes.... 8-)

My Wonder weapon of choice would be................. THE PERKANATOR!

Like many wonda weapons!, this perk contains a lot of secrets that will only be shown to a very special few to grasp this weapon of mass CREATION!

Can only be found in the mystery box! It will make a special sound after you take it as well, sorta like the ray gun. It will cost you however 2500 to buy it from the box, but you will find it to be quite useful to enhance your zombie experience!

How it works- You can shoot a perk machine to make it an upgradeable perk!(Names and costs are listed below :D ) Only works on Jugg, Double Tap, Speed Cola, Quick Revive and Mule Kick. There is also a special thing i'll mention later about this gun ;)

The perk machine can only be drank in a matter of 10 seconds after you shoot it.

Your teammates are aloud to buy the upgraded perk as well. It also lowers the original perk cost permintally after you shoot it too. Of course the upgraded perk does cost more. If you already have the perk and are gonna buy that perks upgraded form, it will only cost the difference of that perk and the upgrade.

The Perkanator shoots pack a punch like grenades/rockets and does cause splash damage when shot. It has the power even greater of a pack a punched explosive weapon! So stand back while shooting!! It will hurt your teammates as well so communication is key!! If the perkanade explosion goes anywhere near the perk machine it will transform it into the upgraded form.

Ammo Capacity: 1 Perkanade in the gun and 1 Perkanade in the chamber. After the 2nd perkanade is fired you lose the gun! It goes back safely in the mystery box for you or your team to acquire. So you get only 2 Perkanades per use.

1 pretty little effect it does have is if you use it on zombies! Kills almost anything in its path. The more zombies you kill the more ammo that is in the gun the next time someone gets it. But It is hard to get more than 1 ammo added each time. So kill a horde maybe for strategy.

(Maybe you guys can help me with the names, but this is what I came up with.)

Jugg 2.0- It takes 6 hits to down you. It also takes longer for you downed body to bleed out and die!

Juggs Cost after shot: 1500

Jugg 2.0s cost: 6000

Quick and Alive!- Simply Touch your comrade and it will revive them.

Quick Revive Cost after shot: 500

Quick and Alives Cost: 4500

Triple Tap- Triples the bullets of your gun! Also has the same effect as DT 2.0 where it doesn't cost you any ammo. :)

Double Taps Cost after shot: 1000

Triple Taps Cost: 6000

Hyper Cola- Makes your Guns reload at the speed of light! Also makes everything faster to throw, lay down. Like grenades or claymores.

Speed Colas cost: 1500

Hyper Colas Cost: 5000

Ass Kicker!- Allows you to Carry 4 guns! & Adds 2 more grenades to throw, 1 more Monkey to throw, 1 more claymore, and etc.

Mule Kicks cost after shot: 2000

Kick Asses Cost: 7000

Mini Easter Egg?

If you shoot the Pack a Punch with this gun 2 times, it will create a much bigger version of the pack a punch.. It's black.. it's got 2 signs on the grim reaper on each side.. with dark, purplish, smoke coming out of it.. you will have to see for yourself to think twice about putting your gun in this devilish device of terror you've created!

THE DEATH PUNCH!... It will cost you a fortune. Sorta like making a deal with the devil..! The death machine will cost you the rest of your guns and 10,000 points! Your gun will then be complete.. Each gun is specially made and has its own crazy features. And they all have different funky camos! It displays amazing auras around it as well. An example of an effect a gun can get is Heat Seaking bullets! Where even if you aren't aiming at a zombie, it will turn and hit their targets no matter what. Only down fall to this Death Punch is it needs sacrifice! It takes away 3000 points each round and if you don't have enough it will take away your gun and all your perks! Muhahahaha! Only thing you're left with is that gun in it's regular PaP'd Form. But, fear not the Death Punch is worth the sacrifice! With endless special ablitys and triple the ammo capacity of every gun. You will have a blast destroying endless zombies until your time is up!

:twisted:

Well that's it.... it's a prototype i've been thinking about for a long time. It is very unlikely anything close will come into the game, but hey it's fun to talk about!

Well at least for me it tis. :D

you crazy s.o.b, are you related to Richtofen?

They should have a Wonder Weapon identical to when Isaac uses stasis on Necromorphs, or is that what the Winter's Howl is?

Maybe one that uses telekinesis to pick up a zombie charge it with energy and when shot at enemies, emits a burst lethal energy.

One that's similar to summoning a Big Sister, only that it spawns a Kamikaze fire-zombie(or any strong zombie) from the Aether. It can explode it self three times(on command, no self damage) and disappears until its needed again.

stupid but something to think about.

nice thread.

Am I really the only guy here to acknowledge the true might of the greatest Wonder Weapon here, the VR-11!? It's not meant to be shot at zombies, or even Romero. You're supposed to shoot your teammates with it! Grant some invincibility, and when upgraded, insta-kill. Always. It is simply the greatest weapon out there due to the power it can grant your comrades.

Oh, but if you really wanna shoot the zombies, at least keep shooting the human to make it explode and instant kill the zombies around it on any round, even though that's still a useless move in comparison to it's real power.

Am I really the only guy here to acknowledge the true might of the greatest Wonder Weapon here, the VR-11!? It's not meant to be shot at zombies, or even Romero. You're supposed to shoot your teammates with it! Grant some invincibility, and when upgraded, insta-kill. Always. It is simply the greatest weapon out there due to the power it can grant your comrades.

Oh, but if you really wanna shoot the zombies, at least keep shooting the human to make it explode and instant kill the zombies around it on any round, even though that's still a useless move in comparison to it's real power.

the VR-11 is my fourth favorite Wunder Weapon

My idea was spawned by the Hells' retriever in Mob of the dead.

I don't think anyone really liked ballistic knives in Zombies, their only good point was their ability to revive downed players once PaP'd. No one cared for them,well, until now.

I PRESENT "SEARING BLADES"

These are basically the normal Ballistic knives but with FIRE SPREADING AWESOMENESS and increased ammo capacity. They give off EXTREME HEAT and RAGING FIRE wherever they go and have FIRE SPREADING SPLASH DAMAGE CAPABILITIES!!! The fire not only affects the initial target zombie(s) but also has a lasting wall of fire (similar to sliquifier) that slows down and burns zombies *if not to death than to OHK health from any weapon *. Searing Blades also retains its capability to revive downed comrades but with a bonus! Similarly to electric cherry it creates a a orb of fire around the comrade to aid him in getting to safety once revived. Where you once were doomed if revived in a horde of zombies, you now can laugh in triumph as you burn any zombies near you to a crisp!

Once PaP'd you get triple your ammo reserve, increased splash damage, longer lasting fire walls and you will no longer have to press X to retrieve your ballistic knives, simply get near them and they will re-appear in your ammo reserve!