Next Map Location and Final Map possibilities?

So I've been thinking, is it possible for the next map to be located in Germany? It seems like "The Greater Force" has the ability to teleport the group anywhere around the world. The easter egg will most likely be something to do with charging a tower. After going reading over the entire storyline, I've come to the theory that Richtofen and Maxxis are having the group activate towers at all the previous bases that Richtofen used to experiment with Group 935.

Is it possible that the final map could be the Moon once again? Maybe after all the towers are charged, "The Greater Force" will bring the group to the moon to meet Richtofen?

These are just some theories I haven't really developed into too much detail.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Next map has been confirmed in alcatraz...

Think he means the NEXT NEXT one mocking, lol.

I saw a post saying they may need to get to "paradise" like in BO1 when the celebs helped em' out, maybe these celebs have to help the N4 and we go to Atlantis next? Could be a paradise I guess..

Then the final map go back to Germany and meet up with the O4 in one BIG BANG (see what I did there?) on the zombies story?