My Ascension from Unacknowledgement; Gamecrazy1

Hey everybody, i've been around for a couple of months now, but no one really knows me so I decided to introduce myself :) Call me Game. I've been playing zombies since WaW, but sadly I missed out a lot in BOI due to only buyong Rezurrection. I tend to play a medic style class, often rrisking my neck for a revive. I'm currently on around 1.1k revives! The ultimate goal is to eventually be part of the top 5000 on PS3. Other than all the shooters, I tend to mostly play RPGs. If you want to know anything else, please, feel free to ask.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to CoDZ, Game! :)

Nice total of revives you got there, I'm only at around 750.

Well, hope you have a nice time and make some friends!

Thanks Delta, seen you around the forum a few times, you seem a pleasant guy :)

Thanks!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or pretty much anyone else here.

Welcome to CoDZ, Game! :)

Nice total of revives you got there, I'm only at around 750.

Well, hope you have a nice time and make some friends!

Thanks Delta, seen you around the forum a few times, you seem a pleasant guy :)

Thanks!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or pretty much anyone else here.

Just two; How do admins and mods accept proof for medals? And... How's Three Dog, Lone Wanderer? ;)

Just two; How do admins and mods accept proof for medals?

Undead xP handles that over in the Medal Request Thread in Site News, just post what medal you want (list is stickied in Site News) and some sort of proof like a screenshot or a picture of a leaderboard.

And... How's Three Dog, Lone Wanderer?

Welcome to the forums even though you've been here longer than me! :lol: What's your PSN, we should get some zombie games going together! I could use a reviver, not for me of course :P, I just had a game of 2 people with my friend where we got to round 34 on Die Rise and I went like ~2500 kills and 1 down (the one that ended the game, didn't die until round 34) and he had like ~300 kills and ~12 downs. :lol: We could use someone like you to revive him where he doesn;t keep dying and he can get some kills lol.