Wall Gun Persistant Perk?

Gaycandybacon

So I was just getting some ammo in the tunnel for the M16 and once I bought the ammo a green puff of smoke for some reason popped up no where near me. And Misty said the usual "Now that sounds like it could be important". I know it's hard to see with my phone (juggling a controller with the other hand), but it's the best I have. :D

YWKnrCpds-Q

I didn't get any drops before this, nor could I tell what the hell it does. I was thinking first it could be Speed cola? But I had speed cola already, so I don't know if it only gives you the normal speed it gives you when you get the regular perk. You would think it's more ammo or something but no.. I don't know if this a glitch or not. Because it usually puffs up in your face right? Well it popped up somewhere else...

What do you guys think? :oops:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow.. I have no clue, weird how it appeared way over there... did you notice anything different after you got it?

Nope.. I have no Idrea. Maybe it gives you more max ammos? I didn't notice a change in anything. Could of been something else even.

I heard someone saying something about getting a Max Ammo that always fills everything up. Like, even in a gun with a 30 round clip, if you had 6 bullets left in the clip, it would still give you "30/300" instead of "6/300" then reload. Maybe that's it?

Wow.. I have no clue, weird how it appeared way over there... did you notice anything different after you got it?

Nope.. I have no Idrea. Maybe it gives you more max ammos? I didn't notice a change in anything. Could of been something else even.

I heard someone saying something about getting a Max Ammo that always fills everything up. Like, even in a gun with a 30 round clip, if you had 6 bullets left in the clip, it would still give you "30/300" instead of "6/300" then reload. Maybe that's it?

Oh so I don't have to reload to get the full ammo? I see. I'll check the game film later to see if that's the case. Doesn't sound amazingly helpful but it's something lol.

Oh so I don't have to reload to get the full ammo? I see. I'll check the game film later to see if that's the case. Doesn't sound amazingly helpful but it's something lol.

Yep, it's never happened to me but that's what some guy on PSN was talking about during a game of SnD. So, worth a shot I guess.

It could be something with free ammo refill at the most since you got it right after you bought ammo. Did you notice any free ammo after your ammo was over Or double ammo sort of thing?

I haven't had a chance to look back at the film of that game but I didn't notice any change really when I was playing. It was at the end of the round too.. Only thing I could think that might of did it. Otherwise It's a mystery.

I have a couple theories

#1: you had insta kill. you didn't show us a first person view and just a free cam view. in free cam it doesn't show double points/fire sales/insta kills so we are only trusting your word that it wasn't an insta kill. (many other people post theories of what gave them a persitent perk and only give us their word and we shoot them down don't we?)

I highly doubt it was that anyways because it should have poped the green puff in front of you and not so far away

#2: it gives you this when you have no ammo in the gun you purchased. did you have no ammo at all? including your noob tube?

I also have some questions.

whats your gamertag? i could look thorugh the vid and see if i see anything

where was the last place you shot the skullcrusher?

what round were you on?

I have a couple theories

#1: you had insta kill. you didn't show us a first person view and just a free cam view. in free cam it doesn't show double points/fire sales/insta kills so we are only trusting your word that it wasn't an insta kill. (many other people post theories of what gave them a persitent perk and only give us their word and we shoot them down don't we?)

I highly doubt it was that anyways because it should have poped the green puff in front of you and not so far away

#2: it gives you this when you have no ammo in the gun you purchased. did you have no ammo at all? including your noob tube?

I also have some questions.

1.whats your gamertag? i could look thorugh the vid and see if i see anything

2.where was the last place you shot the skullcrusher?

3.what round were you on?

1.Gaycandybacon

2.In that general area where the smoke popped up :o

edit: I had about half ammo when I got the wall gun ammo. Never used the noobtube ammo.

I'm just upset at his signature lol. How could you do that to me! I just finally got online to watch my shows and catch up on some CoDZ and you sucker punch me with that crap ;).

Honestly I do not have anything to contribute to the persistent perk area as I've kinda stayed away after perma jug came out (decently done, just not willing to go down on purpose to get it so useless to me). In my opinion Treyarch could've came at this a whole different way by making a list of what's available. Like with the multiplayer pick 10 setup you would have the knowledge and obtain those perks that fit your style making the same playable characters now customizable and exceptionally different.

Once you got tired of one group of perm perks you simply abandon the rituals of keeping/obtaining them and move onto different ones. Seems each week there's a new mystery perk that has 20 unknown rules to it when the EE's are lacking in true depth (opinion/storyline/wierd storybook steps like stand on glowing talismans on a skyscraper? Really? What happened to the scientific, alien devices, element 115 Dr. Richtofen?)

Did you recently pick up an Insta-Kill in that spot where the Green Poof was. I know for a fact that wherever you Pick the Insta-Kill up at is where the Poof occurs. Meaning if you had gotten an Insta-Kill there then that's why, If Not, well I'm at a loss on that.

Nope. I don't recall a insta kill even a max ammo..

I'm just upset at his signature lol. How could you do that to me! I just finally got online to watch my shows and catch up on some CoDZ and you sucker punch me with that crap ;).

Honestly I do not have anything to contribute to the persistent perk area as I've kinda stayed away after perma jug came out (decently done, just not willing to go down on purpose to get it so useless to me). In my opinion Treyarch could've came at this a whole different way by making a list of what's available. Like with the multiplayer pick 10 setup you would have the knowledge and obtain those perks that fit your style making the same playable characters now customizable and exceptionally different.

Once you got tired of one group of perm perks you simply abandon the rituals of keeping/obtaining them and move onto different ones. Seems each week there's a new mystery perk that has 20 unknown rules to it when the EE's are lacking in true depth (opinion/storyline/wierd storybook steps like stand on glowing talismans on a skyscraper? Really? What happened to the scientific, alien devices, element 115 Dr. Richtofen?)

Sorry. I always spoil it somehow when I don't want to. Should of realized this was a zombies forum that people watch the show. :(

This has happened to me before but I wasn't buying ammo I was training at dinner during instakill and didn't get touched and the green smoke popped up near the gas station pumps and I was near the shed it was red instakill maybe that's what it was for you were you buying ammo during a instakill round maybe and didn't get touched or kill any zombies

Dude, I can hear the zooming sound effect on the background. You either had an Insta-Kill or a Double Points during that moment and I don't understand why you're saying you didn't have, while obviously, you do. My guess is you had the insta-kill going on there and didn't shoot the zombies.

Still I don't know what this does. Even if I did get an insta kill/double points or not. Most likely it has to do with getting the full ammo out of a max ammos (like others said) even if you don't reload. Who knows.

Yeah you can definitely hear the powerup running out. If it was insta-kill, then persistent insta is received from not killing any zombies through the duration of insta-kill, it lets you kill zombies just from touching them in your next insta, with a small red skull beneath the normal insta skull to show you have it.

Yeah you can definitely hear the powerup running out. If it was insta-kill, then persistent insta is received from not killing any zombies through the duration of insta-kill, it lets you kill zombies just from touching them in your next insta, with a small red skull beneath the normal insta skull to show you have it.

What explains the sound and the little quote I got from Misty after I bought the ammo then? I just don't know how that would be related to getting the Red Insta kill.

What explains the sound and the little quote I got from Misty after I bought the ammo then? I just don't know how that would be related to getting the Red Insta kill.

Yeah that's showing that you got a persistent upgrade... you can definitely hear a power-up running out, which surely means that's what the upgrade was for? It could be an ammo based one but the quote is just generic for any upgrade, not a specific one.