Asylum Announcement - 3/29

Strwrsbob

As of today, the Asylum forum has been set to an approval-only setting. This means that any thread posted will be reviewed by a Moderator before it is posted publicly. This is done to ensure quality of all threads, as the Asylum was intended to be.

So, what are we looking for? Just a well-thought, grammatically correct theory that includes some form of research or in-game validity. You may also present any type of research you've done in here, along with links to your sources.

The overall goal of the Asylum is to be a "die-hard" forum, where thoughts are generated and studied, with the whole community. Please, no arguments here. If you have a suggestion / opinion for someone, do it thoughtfully & maturely.

Threads will be approved quickly by Moderators, so there won't be a long delay in waiting for approval time.

Thanks & Happy theorizing,

- Strwrsbob

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I guess that answers my question. Well I think this is a polar move.

When this system was in place before, the Asylum was nearly a wasteland. People always claimed no one would ever comment. Recently, the Asylum is overrun.

Simply enough, if you make everything need to be reviewed, you get too few people.

If you make nothing need to be reviewed, you get too many people.

If you make threads need to be reviewed, NOT posts, then you encourage people to post on these mighty topics, rather than let them sit and collect dust.

Good Stuff!

The former Asylum has a total of nearly 3 pages & this asylum has many in only 5 months.

Is it possible for someone to go through the topics in here & move the ones that aren't up to scratch to the Story Discussion section. Speaking of this, could the Story Discussion be moved to the front page (above the Asylum) as a forum which is noticeable for users that just want to ask questions or post ideas that aren't Asylum posts? This makes the general section a lot less cluttered too.

Is it also possible to have the 'Map Speculation' topics in here moved to the "Future Zombies" section? Although some are of high quality, they don't really belong in here.

I hope there is some action on this & i look forward to some great threads bring created in here.

Thanks again.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...