Educated Guesswork

I posted this to gauge what the community thinks that the next map will or should be. Based off of what you know about zombies and not what you have learned, I am looking to explore this communities personal thoughts on the subject of the next map or even future maps.

For example, we have been to Russia,s Space Program, The Pentagon, Shangri-La, Asylum and The Moon. We have seen multiple forms of "creatures" apart from zombies and we have seen multiple maps with forms of teleportation or transportation.

If we dig through what we remember and assume that Treyarch won't send us somewhere we have been, or make us interact with things we have previously interacted with, we could make some educated guesses at what the next map would be.

So I am really going to leave this to the commenters. I am not providing any information, I am just looking for peoples personal opinions.

So If you feel like you have a good idea or may be on to something then feel free to enlighten us here along with any supporting information you may have or may feel is relevant or map data that is over due for explanation or exploration.

Have at it!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tired of hearing about the Paris theories (not saying it couldn't happen just sick of hearing people who don't know what their talking about stating the Eiffel Tower could be one of the Towers)

Also sick and tired of these people who want to keep bringing up their theory about Atlantis being the next despite there is no real evidence suggesting it and they are to stubborn to admit that they are wrong.

Tired of hearing about the Paris theories (not saying it couldn't happen just sick of hearing people who don't know what their talking about stating the Eiffel Tower could be one of the Towers)

Also sick and tired of these people who want to keep bringing up their theory about Atlantis being the next despite there is no real evidence suggesting it and they are to stubborn to admit that they are wrong.

It's just that Paris is the site of the only known 935 base that hasn't been explored.

It's just that Paris is the site of the only known 935 base that hasn't been explored.

How do you know that?

How do you know that?

This stems from a picture seen on one of the boards in Der Riese depicting a zombie in front of the Eiffel Tower.

There are other things that also point to Group 935 operating in France. What exactly went on in Paris is still unclear, but I'm very open to the idea that Group 935 had operations there.

Its not that I know of all the evidence that points to Paris I am just sick and tired of these random speculations and theories is all with no evidence. I mean like the guys who keep saying Atlantis, I talked to you once before regarding that and the constant youtube theories that state it and how I felt in regards to it. Paris yes I made theories regarding to it being a possibility but I just made them and that's that. Now you have younger people stating "oh hey we are going to be in the Eiffel Tower as that's the next Tower" and its just silly. They are thinking Eiffel Tower merely because it has the name Tower in it that's really the only thing they initially use as evidence. Most generally don't know about the pic regarding the Eiffel Tower or they don't know their was a 935 base there. They get that evidence later from us (if they ever do) and then plagiarize our theories and write them off as their own.

Its not that I know of all the evidence that points to Paris I am just sick and tired of these random speculations and theories is all with no evidence. I mean like the guys who keep saying Atlantis, I talked to you once before regarding that and the constant youtube theories that state it and how I felt in regards to it. Paris yes I made theories regarding to it being a possibility but I just made them and that's that. Now you have younger people stating "oh hey we are going to be in the Eiffel Tower as that's the next Tower" and its just silly. They are thinking Eiffel Tower merely because it has the name Tower in it that's really the only thing they initially use as evidence. Most generally don't know about the pic regarding the Eiffel Tower or they don't know their was a 935 base there. They get that evidence later from us (if they ever do) and then plagiarize our theories and write them off as their own.

This is true. Youtubers very rarely have information they didn't scalp from these forums. There is substantial amounts of clues pointing towards Paris. Der Reise for example had 3 signs on the floor that said Eng, Fra and Ger. Possibly alluding to other sites. But either way, everyone has opinions whether they have info backing it up or not. It will drop soon here, so it doesn't hurt to speculate.

i have my views, i have been advised not to talk about it. but a possible map could be an island. we haven't been to an island yet have we?

Why exactly have you been told not to talk about it?

You should be able to talk about whatever you want to.

I wondered the same thing. Everyone has their secrets I guess. ;}

i have my views, i have been advised not to talk about it. but a possible map could be an island. we haven't been to an island yet have we?

Sounds like he's stating something silly that PlayTheGame rumoured.

He's referring to the leaked unconfirmed DLC2 info from a week ago. BSZombie had a thread in regards to the info, which unfortunately had to be closed. Just to clear things up.

The undead on an island?....sounds familiar :lol: . I'd still be sweet though.

Train. Either train yard or, more likely, automated train.

Blane anyone?

(Ugh, just like Lost, that story ended way too predictably).

Edit: inTranzit, Russman says: should've took the train (when he gets downed sometimes).

---

Dead ops gave us islands.

----

Completely underground facility. Or cave spelunking.

---

Amusement park. Left for cod. It could be humorously fish-themed!

I explained that i think its in st. petersburg. i made a video about it if you want more info but im not going to post any more information about the topic because it pertains a little to the "leak"(i don't think its a leak but lets not talk about what makes it a leak and what doesn't because its been talked about so many other times and it just pulls from the topic)

but yea i was thinking lets have an island and maybe a little mansion the size of kino (prob would be bigger, the maps on bo2 are HUGE) and then have a little part where you can get outside onto the beach. but it would be hard to train because they would spawn at random points on the ground.