a little sneaky tip

TheBSZombie

Okay guys this is just a little online co op tip that you can use when trying to get the sliquifier. Personally i don't like getting it in the first few rounds when playing coop (solo its a different story) but i do want to get it.

to make sure i get this great weapon i always get a key (or a part of the trample steam if not built yet) and make sure my teammates aren't looking and use the little part switch routine that moves parts. While doing that you will get a part and move it to an easily remembrable spot out of your teammates eyes. you then pick up your key or trample steam part and go on your merry way till you want the trample steam. this works because if someone wants to build it they will not be able to since they are missing a piece. this is effective because if someone goes down they can see if you have the piece and if you just have a key you look innocent. if you are lucky, it will also makes it where the other teammates go ahead and place their part so they have room to get the piece if they find it. some people are smart and still hold on to their piece till they find it.

a good place to do this is inside power room because there are some corners in there that provide a secretive spot.

Just a secretive tip for you guys :twisted: :evil: :twisted: I know this might be a little to evil for some of you butim just trying to help some of you guys :D

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thankfully I play with friends who all want me to use it since I do the best job and they don't want to lose the gunslot (or deal with the terrible mk glitch). I am happy to let someone else take it, but no...

I have heard a few people say what you are saying though: if there is one where you first jump down from the start room elevator, take it back to where you jumped across; lots of stuff on the floor to visually hide it and it is rare anyone would go over it by accident, just put it in the farthest corner so nobody spies it going for a key.

Another trick is swap it for a navcard bit as everyone ignores them (if not built).

Edit: typos, because ipad sucks.

Very sneaky indeed, sir.

Grab key, move Sliq part to inconspicuous corner, hang onto key so you're not discovered for the sneaky bastard you truly are, then let the others build the rest of the Sliq and when you need it, grab your stash with both hands and make a dash to build the Sliq. It's mine! ALL MINE!!!

MUAHAHAHAHA!!!

Very sneaky indeed, sir.

Grab key, move Sliq part to inconspicuous corner, hang onto key so you're not discovered for the sneaky bastard you truly are, then let the others build the rest of the Sliq and when you need it, grab your stash with both hands and make a dash to build the Sliq. It's mine! ALL MINE!!!

MUAHAHAHAHA!!!

and when i build the sliquifier and im cracking my hands its that mischievious hand twist thing lol

So... this thread is for people who think only THEY are good enough to use the Sliquifier?

I myself, use it on solo, but we normally don't bother with it on co-op. We can play a good enough game without it.

Sneaky tactic's like this make people come across a little douchy. Sorry, but it's true. Anytime we have went into a public match, we always come across people who hold onto a part, or claim to be the only person in existance who know's how to use it properly.

Can't wait to see the back of the gun to be honest. Far too OP for zombies.

So... this thread is for people who think only THEY are good enough to use the Sliquifier?

I myself, use it on solo, but we normally don't bother with it on co-op. We can play a good enough game without it.

Sneaky tactic's like this make people come across a little douchy. Sorry, but it's true. Anytime we have went into a public match, we always come across people who hold onto a part, or claim to be the only person in existance who know's how to use it properly.

Can't wait to see the back of the gun to be honest. Far too OP for zombies.

I want the sliquifier gun but I don't want it in the beginning of the game. its also a good tactic to avoid hackers.

and if someone asks and say they want it then il give them the piece. im just to polite to just say hey give me the gun. so i just do it secretly. but if its not for you

I know this might be a little to evil for some of you but im just trying to help some of you guys :D

This is why randoms get a bad name, when people do stuff like this.

What makes this gun overpowered DeathBringer?

I just feel that NO weapon, wondrous or not, should be capable of ending an entire round, with one shot.

It kind of defeats the purpose of struggling to survive. I would have prefered if they had used a 10, or 20 kill spread at the most.

Still, I do think it is an amazing weapon, but maybe just too amazing?

I actually feel a little sarcasm in it, from Treyarch's part. lol

Still... I am now wondering were they can go from here. How can they possibly top this?

I just feel that NO weapon, wondrous or not, should be capable of ending an entire round, with one shot.

It kind of defeats the purpose of struggling to survive. I would have prefered if they had used a 10, or 20 kill spread at the most.

Still... I am now wondering were they can go from here. How can they possibly top this?

so the scavenger from call of the dead, the wunderwaffe, and the thunder gun are all overpowered?

so the scavenger from call of the dead, the wunderwaffe, and the thunder gun are all overpowered?

No. I said, in my previous comment, that NO weapon should technically, be able to end an entire round with one shot.

It can be done easily. I have done it myself... without glitching of course.

All those guns you mentioned were only able to take out one wave per shot, except the Wunderwaffe, which was limited to 10 zombies per shot.

Big difference between them and the Sliq.

No. I said, in my previous comment, that NO weapon should technically, be able to end an entire round with one shot.

It can be done easily. I have done it myself... without glitching of course.

All those guns you mentioned were only able to take out one wave per shot, except the Wunderwaffe, which was limited to 10 zombies per shot.

Big difference between them and the Sliq.

you can take out the lower rounds in one shot. link a me a video where you do the high rounds in one shot with the sliquifier....

I thought there was some kind of patch that made it so the sliquifier can no longer end a whole round in one shot?

No, they nerfed it, so it makes crawlers from round 100 onwards.

It can still clear a round in one shot.

can you please link me to this amazing one shot clear the whole round miracle you did in a high round? cus i saw multiple shots in that round42 that syndicate posted. and u said you did it. unless you are the amazing syndicate :roll:

This is another example from ChopperNator: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... advQw-LFKQ

He didn't take out the whole round with it, but the point is that it's possible.

all your links are pre patch also... and until you give a valid example of a 1 shot 1 round, then you are just overexagerating. and exagerating when talking about something being overpowered then you its not overpowered.

and until you give a valid example of a 1 shot 1 round, then you are just overexagerating.

No. It is clearly possible to take out multiple waves of zombies with it, and there is no set number of zombies where the sliquifier stops chaining, so there is no logical reason it can't kill every wave of zombies in a given round. You might be left with a few straggling walkers at the end of the round, but I seriously hope you're not going to nitpick like that.

and until you give a valid example of a 1 shot 1 round, then you are just overexagerating.

No. It is clearly possible to take out multiple waves of zombies with it, and there is no set number of zombies where the sliquifier stops chaining, so there is no logical reason it can't kill every wave of zombies in a given round. You might be left with a few straggling walkers at the end of the round, but I seriously hope you're not going to nitpick like that.

alright, il excuse the little walkers, and yes by theory it is possible, but in practice it isn't true. no one has the skill to do a whole round past 10 with just one shot.

alright, il excuse the little walkers, and yes by theory it is possible, but in practice it isn't true. no one has the skill to do a whole round past 10 with just one shot.

I apologize, as I may have exaggerated myself a little, but running in the room with the hole, like in the video, I managed to take out literally all the zombies with one shot, running up from the bottom landing, doing a figure 8, and the going back down again.

Yes, I did have some slow walkers left, but my point is it is technically possible, and this is why I think it is OP.

My other gripe with the weapon, is that it has aided people who are not worthy of the rank, to obtain shotguns, meaning there is even MORE people out there who have them, but do not necessarily deserve them.

Most of the people I know, who took advantage of the Glavaknuckles exploit, earned shotguns. Yes, they lost their high scores, but did not lose the emblem.

I just feel it is for these reasons, it is far too OP for zombies.