Old maps map!

Alright the idea of this thread goes DIRRECTLY out to XxJason livesxX for the actuall idea around it... I just put it together...

Now as for the map, its basicly a map that will take us through the finer points of ALL the great old maps, as we can't have them all return as individual maps in black ops 2, Saddly...

This map will be called: "Return" and will feature many key areas of waw zombies as well as black ops 1 zombies...

Perks include: Jug, SC, DT2.0, QR, SU, PHD, DD2.0 (see in link), And MK...

The best way to explain this map to you is through SONG! (Jk this isn't Disney) No, instead I'm just going to walk you all through some game-play...

Four CIA or CDC charracters will spawn in... (Or the O4, maybe even the N4, IDK I'm not richtofen, I couldn't tell ya...)

They start on the outside of RUINED Area 51, inside the gates they can see a teleporter as it goes BESERK! (Presumably trapping our heros on moon), then the alarm will go off... And the zombies will go wild! Your only hope now is to climb over the crates and into the arena, and use the teleporter again... (PAP is not here and neither is Jug or speed cola)

Doing so will set our heros back in now-compleatly-ruined der reise in the mainframe... The die glock is bent out of shape, and lava boils outside the area... Normal zombies will happen here... You won't have access to many places, infact you can only acess the starting area as well as the back of the labs (once the power is on) The only perk avaible to you is quick revive from the door on the right hand side (in the little room before the furnace room) you can not enter the furnace room or the left hand sided doors.. Once the power is on you can access the far side of the factory, but not yet ... When your ready you can enter the die glock for 1000 points and use it to teleport to the next area:

Which BTW is the lovely area of kino der toten, on the stage! The door at the bottom of the stage is there, but the stage curtains wont rise until the power is on... The door at the bottom will open to the spawn area of normal kino, here you will find part one of the music Easter egg (The meteor)... As well as, guess what, a BUILDABLE! You need a power box (Stage sides/Bar side), A switch (Beneith the balcony), and a fallen painting (from above the balcony). Doing so will give you the wall trap, place it agains a wall and it will eletricute anything thing that comes near it... No perks here... If your ready to move on, head downstairs to where the door to double tap would be... Instead there is a small area with a strange yellow light... Standing in which will teleport you once again to the next area,,.

This time your in the sealed off door in COTD! The sky is red, and even in this cold desolate area, there is fire.... If you head outside you can acess the back area where the fog horns are, and it you head up you can access the inside of the lighthouse... You can buy deadshot daquiri 2.0 from here...

http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=138&t=30082

Also at the bottom of the lighthouse you'll find the dead corpse of George A. Romero... If you head to the roof, where the box spawn was, you'll find a ladder... Climb up it and you can walk into the light of the light house... Which will again teleport you into the next area...

This time your don't start out the same... Now you come in a flash from an eletric trap in the lava infested Shi no Numa... Specificaly the doctor's hut.. If you travel to the main area you can access the area Beneith the flogger and open the hut to obtain double tap 2.0 as well as another buildable...

The buildable this time is made from wires (the doctor's hut) a switch box (near the eletric trap in the hut) and few circuts (found on a crate in the flogger area).... Building this creates another eletric trap, this time it teleports you to the courtyard area bellow the stairs up to the **** please report this topic, post **** area in VERUCT!

Veruct is an important part... There are two sets of stairs... The **** please report this topic, post **** stairs and the bathroom stairs.., the bathroom stairs will be longer to power, but will allow you to flush the toilet to gain acess to the hidden song item 2/3. When your ready to leave turn on the power and head down the inside stairs to where there would NORMALLY be a window... Now you can just walk through to a small sennance area with a skull.... Also! You can buy speed cola here from the balcony!

Using the sennance will spawn you on top of the temple stairs in shangri la! You can acess the spawn area and the area bellow spawn, where you can buy stamin up... From the top of the temple however, you can make another buildable!

Use a spike from one of the areas above ground, a pick ax from bellow, and a broken minecart bottom to build the wood chipper,,, placing it on a slanted surface will cause it to roll and take out any zombies it touches... Leaving it on solid ground will cause it to take out any zombies from the front... Once Again you can leave the area via eclipse button (only one)...

Now your in the Russian base of Assension! Under a small conduit of a failed spire site... Where the rocket used to be...

Here you can access PHD from where it would normally be! Yay! Look out for the lava though!

If you brave here and wish to continue, simply head to where Pack a punch would be, now there is an american teleporter instead..

Which of course teleports you to five... The defcon room... Which you can still use BTW, although there are a few acid puddles here and there.., turning on the defcons will give you access to the defcon room where you can find a teleporter and mule kick! The teleporter will of course take you to the next area...

The last area you find is MOON, on the teleporter.... Although you have no space suit.. Meaning you dont have long... The only places you have air are in the labs, and in the mpd room... For some reason the teleporter has risen up and sealed the air back into this room... The MPD also is buyable for 3000, when you do it will cause the pack a punch to appear in the teleporter... And when your ready to tackle the last area... Head to the lamp near where deadshot would be and kill a zombie... You can now use the denizen(zombie) portal to reach:

The grand finally! NACT DER UNTOTEN! It's the full map! With only a few changes! Now in addition to the three normal doors, there's also a door on the top floor to a teleporter, that of which will bring you back to NML... Also behind this door is the perk we all know and love (and need) JUGGERNOG! And lastly, across from jug there is a work bench:

It needs the Lamp from George's hand in COTD, rocket fuel from Assension, a few handles and switches from der reise, and a circuit board from the labs on moon... Mix-em together and you have the wonder weapon:Nagasaki Cannon, a weapon that fires an intense flash of light that will turn all the zombies in view into dust... It does not need to be upgraded...

Index:

Wall trap: Kino

Nagasaki cannon: Nacht

Teleport-trap: Shi no Numa

Perks:

Quick revive: Der reise..

Juggernog: Nact

Speed cola: Verüct

Double tap: Shi no Numa

Stamin up: Shangri la

Phd: Assension

Deadshot daquiri: COTD Additional info: http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=138&t=30082

Mule kick: Five

Pack a punch: Moon...

Also in the back of der reise, once the power is on... There is galvaknuckles, and in the back of kino there are claymores, Semtex and Bowie...

I hope you enjoyed! Stop-out!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the idea! however one minor...detail of complaint. jugg takes WAAAY to long to get to..at least in my opinion. and i think there should be a minion-esc teleporter that brings you to random locations so you dont have to go all the way around to get where you want to go. :D love the idea man!

Love the idea! however one minor...detail of complaint. jugg takes WAAAY to long to get to..at least in my opinion. and i think there should be a minion-esc teleporter that brings you to random locations so you dont have to go all the way around to get where you want to go. :D love the idea man!

Alright.... Fair point... There should be a second activation switch for this though, so that players have to go arround the ENTIRE map before they can warp randomly....

Seems like a really cool idea. I could see the problem with having to teleport too much and easily being separated in a game with four people though and then having to go back and get the perks again. Maybe if Who's Who or Tombstone were part of it that would fix that problem. I'd definitely give it a go and if it worked out I'd probably play the hell out of it.