300k kills

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job, and commiting to the game and the forum! But how would the more kills you have, have less effect on getting a shotgun rank? I would think it helps.

if you have more kills they think you would be better at the game so they would want you to have a higher kd. i got the shotguns after a few long games of die rise. i wen to round 50 twice and then went to round 79 which i recorded and will prob be using for game play if i do commentaries on my channel. it boosted my kd up from a 243 to a 265.

Great job, and commiting to the game and the forum! But how would the more kills you have, have less effect on getting a shotgun rank? I would think it helps.

if you have more kills they think you would be better at the game so they would want you to have a higher kd. i got the shotguns after a few long games of die rise. i wen to round 50 twice and then went to round 79 which i recorded and will prob be using for game play if i do commentaries on my channel. it boosted my kd up from a 243 to a 265.

Maybe the KD has to be 300? Maybe it has to be all your stats combined. Being most important ones like: Kills, downs, revives, headshots, deaths, perks drank, nade kills, and maybe even doors opened? I think headshots are very important to getting ranked up. It seems like all the Knife/Shottys get a million headshots. Also a thing that could be factored in is helping the team? The revives, the debris/doors opened..

The ranking system is such a mystery.