The BEST Place for the Trample Steam

TheBSZombie

Alright so most people have their trample steam in numerous places. ex. the roof window, by b23r when the jumping jacks come, other windows, by the tower to jump across or other jumps. but I'm going to tell you one of the best places for the trample steam.

This place (if you cant see the video, (i wish you would but its ok if you didn't) the place is right when you jump from the trample steam room down to the other skyscraper as if you are going to the shortcut to the box, then look right and there is a jump to roof skyscraper) is one of the best places for the trample steam because it opens up the possibilities of guns to choose from when training in the hole in the ceiling.

When training in the hole in the ceiling, previously you could only use wall guns like the m16. but now if you use this spot you can gain access to every wall gun besides the remington/ak74u/an94. When you jump across all of your train will be behind you and will stay in the skyscraper for a few seconds before they de-spawn. in these few seconds you will have plenty of time to run and grab mp5 ammo (or pack a punched mp5 ammo). you would then run fast up the stairs to the roof and up the ramp to the tower and across to the trample steam room (you could also buy b23r or bear ammo) and then after that jump back down to hole in the ceiling and continue the training.

but lets say you want to use the pdw. well you would do the same steps as stated above but instead of instantly jumping down you would check and see if the elevator is at the trample steam elevator and if it is you would ride it for one floor and get pdw and jump down. and continue to the hole in the ceiling. lets say it isn't ready, instead you would keep doing laps till it is. that is to say jum pdown from trample steam wait a little for them to all despawn so no zombies are in the way and jump across with the trample steam and repeat the process till you feel comfortable riding the elevator. you can also use this same method for the svu. you would get off by the pdw (its faster than riding up and running around the back and jumping down which gives you more time to beat the zombies) run to the svu by opening that door and grab ammo and run over to the slide to the mystery box and continue your train.

But lets say for some reason you are using the m14 or olymia. maybe its a shotgun challenge ;) or maybe you are using the two guns as part of my upcoming triple threat challenge ;) its going to be much harder but its all about the challenge of using the "suckiest" guns off the wall. to get ammo for these you would do the same process for the pdw but get off at the very top. run get ammo, and go down by svu. you could also go by the escalator and jump down at the bottom and jump across to the hole in the ceiling. but by this time, especially in the high rounds where they spawn super fast, the zombies will already be blocking you and it would be safer to just run to the slide.

so that is 6 guns right there: the olympia, m14, pdw, svu, b23r, and mp5 that can be bought by this method. you could also strafe jump to the m16 and get ammo which is a 7th gun.

but this isn't just the best place for the trample steam because you can get ammo. no, no, no... you can also save your ass if you go down with whos who. let me show you an example of that, that you may have already seen :)

Of course im going to explain it but it might be better to watch :)

So the trample steam is set in one of the best places. when i got trapped i threw my monkey and it would have been super easy to revive myself but the monkey hit a zombie and landed right by me. so instead I just ran a lap. I jumped on my trample steam ran by the mp5 up to the trample steam and jumped across to my body and revived myself. it took about 40 seconds so there is little room for error but I also hesitated a little to begin with so it could have been faster.

so another reason why its so good is because it provides abackup plan to revive yourself with who's who.

now lets talk about multilayer zombies. We all put down the trample steam inside the trample steam room by the ledge to jump across to the tower. but sometimes in the higher rounds you may get over ran fast by zombies if you are the third guy to jump across (im usually the polite one and let other guys use it before me). with this method you could jump down and use it your self. even if your teammates follow you, the spawns are a little slower over there and it should give you some more time to get over to roof. the only problem with that is that it leaves you trapped if you haven't opened a door.

another great tip is that say somebody went down on the roof and you are training in hole in the ceiling. most people would say oops your dead. but in this case if you have your trample steam down the guy will not die because you will be ready to jump across.

thats all that i got for you guys. I really hope you enjoyed it. I might be late on some of the videos and tips I post, but its because I want to post the video with facts and a lot experience behind it.

again this might not be for you. if its not please don't bash it, just realize i like it elsewhere and go on with your day. In my honest opinion its the best place to put it. and I have loads of playing time on die rise. for some reason elite only shows time played on survival/grief/tranzit and not die rise but i assure you i have put a lot of time into zombies and die rise.

tldr: watch the first video

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice strategy. I really never thought about doing a big lap like that in between buildings, but it makes lotsa sense. Espcially cool is the WW tip with this and the more I play GLF, the more I prefer training in the hole on the lower level. Of course high round are best in the restaurant, but I just feel so isolated and far away right there, the hole room is much more accessible to the rest of the map. Good stuff, brains to you!

• 2 weeks later...

It is definitely a better spot then the jump across from where you were running trains. Just died on round 37 there :lol:

Plus, if Tramplesteam gets destroyed, you can grab a new one on your way back, not to mention easy MP5k + B23R. Excellent strat.

• 4 weeks later...