New map DLC Maybe?

MildefEE

Hey guys,

This might not be as professional as others but i looked on wikipedia on the tallest towers in the world and 5 of them were in china and we already have die rise for china so no china anymore so there are 5 left... 1 of them Japan Sky tree which is possible as the last map packs because it's the biggest tower... the second one is Canada which is the CN Tower and again what made me doub of thisone is because Canada is next to the USA which we already got green run from... ok now there are 3. The left third one is The Ostankino tower located in russia and this would be awesome i alyways wanted to see a map in Mother russia right? lol the 4th one is the milad tower which is located in Iran this is absolutly possible to be the next map because Reza Elghazi one of the creators of zombies is from Iran and maybe he wanted to make a map of his own country? And the last one is Malaysia, the KL Tower. The reason why i didn't really wrote much what i thought of a place is because i wanted to see what you guys think! Let me know!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure. I'd rather think Treyarch would be more creative with the next DLC's. I mean, continueing to make tower maps would become rather boring really fast... The final DLC will probably be something epic, as was Moon, not just a tower.

The pylons will probably remain a key element to the maps, I guess. Maybe there'll be a map in Paris, with the Eiffel Tower?

I'm not sure. I'd rather think Treyarch would be more creative with the next DLC's. I mean, continueing to make tower maps would become rather boring really fast... The final DLC will probably be something epic, as was Moon, not just a tower.

The pylons will probably remain a key element to the maps, I guess. Maybe there'll be a map in Paris, with the Eiffel Tower?

Alot of people say Paris me personally think it's not going to happen as i told in my post the Tokyo sky tree is the biggest tower in the world so that would be nice for a last map and made sense because Eiffel tower is only like 200 meters tall... that's really small if we compare it to the Milad tower or the KL Tower

Alot of people say Paris me personally think it's not going to happen as i told in my post the Tokyo sky tree is the biggest tower in the world so that would be nice for a last map and made sense because Eiffel tower is only like 200 meters tall... that's really small if we compare it to the Milad tower or the KL Tower

The Pylon on Tranzit wasn't impressively high either. + the element of height is very hard to incorporate into a game. How would people know this is the highest tower in the world? Why would they care? + Treyarch's gotta play safe. People are stil wondering in what time zombies takes place. Using modern towers would screw up their mystery