Save or Revive?

I haven't seen anyone bring this up yet. A few weeks ago our cryptic friend Jimmy tweeted this:

Save a perk or revive a perk? You decide...

This is pretty obvious what he is saying here; in the next map pack, and old perk (such as PHD flopper) will be replacing a perk that we have right now (such as mule kick).

What perk would you want to revive, and what perk do you want to save? We obviously need the four base perks: Jug, Speed, Quick revive, and Double tap (which wasn't in Ascension). I think that mule kick will go, and we get deadshot or flopper back.

What do you think?

Alternate theory: this one is a little less obvious.

We all know that the zombies team has been experimenting with down-based perks (who's who and tombstone) that allow you to save your purchased perks. They could possibly be trying to choose which one we want in the next map, that we need to either: SAVE who's who, or REVIVE tombstone. In this case, which would you choose?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I like both theories equally to be honest with you. Should you be right about the first part, and we lose a perk like Mule Kick, I would LOVE to see Flopper make a return.

And if it came down to Who's Who or Tombstone, I'd probably have to go with Who's Who, but it's just about even.

Nice post minator, keep em coming!

Good catch Minator. I think you're probably right on this one.

I mainly agree with Shooter. I'd like to be able to use Mustang and Sally at point blank again w/o worrying about damage. As per Who's Who or Tombstone, I personally hate them both, but if I had to choose between the two, I'd take Who's Who. I hate it when one of my friends goes down with Tombstone, then makes me go the rest of the round on my own because he "did not feed the zombies." Who's Who, on the contrary, is unusable in the high rounds without a friend using monkeys. I'd like to see a revived PhD and a lost Who's Who IMO. Mule Kick is too valuable w/ ammo in the high rounds.

Purhaps, the map will have a sort of system where you have to save a perk to use it, but after a while it will "die" again, meaning you will have to revive it to use it again?

That would add an interesting challenge to maps...

But for the love of god please bring back Flopper... Teasing us with it in die rise drove me to tears...