WTF?!?!?

Scoldon

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On xbox; i once had all green sky, everything else in black or white on die rise.

My bo2 disk is in pristine condition and the xbox barely reads it. i have to turn it on/ off, put disk in, take disc out. Only bo2 and bo have ever given me trouble...

Every single other game works fine (yes, even waw).

Ever since my inner ring on my MW2 disc decided to split randomly I've been installing the game I play the most to the HD. Luckily I was able to use my old Xbox hard drive in the new slim version. It's totally worth the investment to upgrade your HD if you want to extend some of your discs' life spans and avoid random rainbows.

I personally have never seen this, but my partner BK was playing due rise with me and he was shouting at the beginning of the match how everything was green. He restarted a few times and nothing changed. It stopped eventually but I have no clue what caused it. I remember this happening to me a handful of times in black ops 1 multiplayer, on the map summit.

I personally have never seen this, but my partner BK was playing due rise with me and he was shouting at the beginning of the match how everything was green. He restarted a few times and nothing changed. It stopped eventually but I have no clue what caused it. I remember this happening to me a handful of times in black ops 1 multiplayer, on the map summit.

I also couldn't see the zombies.

• 4 weeks later...