Avogadro's constant

Wreck Av

long story short, I was watching a video called "The 10 most important numbers in the world," and "Avogadro's constant" was number 10 on the list. It stats, "6.0221415 x 10^23, defined as the number of constituent particles in one mole of a substance." It then stats "Used to establish relationships between physical constants and properties." I have no idea if this could be relevant, or discussed before. I'm not a troll either, just a lurker...Lol.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the name Avagadro come from one of the trolls prior to the actual map coming out and then it just stuck when the map was released. That's why so many people get their panties in a bunch when you call the electric guy the Avagadro because there is actually no reference anywhere as to what his name is other than him being referred to as "him"

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the name Avagadro come from one of the trolls prior to the actual map coming out and then it just stuck when the map was released. That's why so many people get their panties in a bunch when you call the electric guy the Avagadro because there is actually no reference anywhere as to what his name is other than him being referred to as "him"

No, not a troll. It was a leaked achievement list that was surprisingly accurate come release day. For the achievement for killing "Him", they instead called it the "Avogadro." That's why people first started calling "Him" the Avogadro, and then it spread like wildfire.