• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Ohhhhh MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! CAN'T WAIT. GONNA BE SICK.

I had never been into Bioshock, but I played it at a friend's house a few weeks back and I loved it, so I went out and bought my own copy.

About f*cking time. :P

Seriously it's going to be awesome. :3

I'm picking it up here in just a few minutes!!!

skyhook FTW!

I thought it looks "kinda meh"? :P

ahaha touche! let's just say that I was persuaded by some amazing gameplay videos I saw leading up to launch.

Also the "Columbia: Modern Day Icarus" videos? simply amazing. Almost sounds like "Black Moth Super Rainbow" did the soundtrack.

9tMjyGJdzwk

Zin6aKnJM5Q

I've played it for about 2 hours...

Oh. My. God.

This is beyond words. Even though I've just started up the game, the sociopolitical metaphors have made themselves clear. Columbia is not just a floating city—it is a cult, it is the complaints people have with religion and society in general materialized. This is not just a game—this is commentary on religion, society, and everything in between.

I think I'll be straying away from Zombies for the next couple weeks as I take in this masterpiece.

Are you sure MW4 won't challenge it? I'm just kidding, MW4 will probably be terrible, but is it really that amazing? The first 2 BioShock's never appealed to me, do you think this one would?

I'd like to say so. Infinite is much more "open" than the other BioShocks. There's more open space and the setting and atmosphere feel excellent.

• Moderators

Are you sure MW4 won't challenge it? I'm just kidding, MW4 will probably be terrible, but is it really that amazing? The first 2 BioShock's never appealed to me, do you think this one would?

You mean MW4 as in the sequel to the best game ever made?

MW3 is the best CoD. I am serious. No I am not.

Do you know why the first two never appealed to you?

And god damn it I want to play this game now. :evil:

You mean MW4 as in the sequel to the best game ever made?

MW3 is the best CoD. I am serious. No I am not.

WELL MAKE YOUR MIND UP. ARE YOU SERIOUS OR NOT? :lol:

And, it just never seemed like my type of game, weird, dark, and creepy. :lol:

• Moderators

But those things are some reasons as to why it is so beautiful.

Not to mention that you are missing out on a great story, fun gameplay and awesome characters.

Oh and I would have more fun shaving my head than playing MW3.

But those things are some reasons as to why it is so beautiful.

Not to mention that you are missing out on a great story, fun gameplay and awesome characters.

Oh and I would have more fun shaving my head than playing MW3.

:lol: See, what I mean? It's what makes the game great.. to those people that like that style of games. Those style of games just never appealed to me, so, yeah.

I'm a huge BioShock fan and Infinte was absolutely incredible. Even though the setting and characters were completely new, it still felt like a BioShock game. I enjoyed the combat and story much more than the previous two but I liked the weapons and the upgrade system from the previous games a lot more but that wasn't a really big deal to me because the immense story and creative combat made it just as good if not better than the previous titles.

The ending was friggin' brilliant, it totally blew my mind. But they hit us with that Inception ending, did Elizibeth/Anna vanish from existence just like the others or did she remain there? I personally think she didn't die out because after the credits Booker goes into her room and she's there so maybe our Elizibeth was one from a universe where Booker didn't give Anna away, a perfect universe if you will

Graphics wise I give this game 9.5/10

But it failed to impress me because of boring story line.

Game play mechanics are quite good but reminds me of other games I played recently.

Overall 6/10 from me.

EDIT: I have to take this back. The game got pretty interesting after yesterday. I thought it was almost over and posted this. It looks great so far.