• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

I think that I have one third left to go right now. (Liz just changed her dress I liked her first one better though but it fits the whole situation.)

Anyway... speaking of Liz, for me she is the best video game character ever.

Speaking of "best": Bioshock infinite is my favourite game of this generation and I don't think that anything will beat it.

Bioshock is now officially my 2nd favourite franchise ever.

I love this game.

:3

Only got to play this for an hour. Been stuck at the last quest (i think) for 2 days. Song bird taking barges out , Patriots effing up my shat.

Gahh that was difficult. I managed to beat it the first time, albeit with a sliver of ship-health left.

Really? I am only playing medium and I am getting my pants handed to me.

Only got to play this for an hour. Been stuck at the last quest (i think) for 2 days. Song bird taking barges out , Patriots effing up my shat.

Gahh that was difficult. I managed to beat it the first time, albeit with a sliver of ship-health left.

Really? I am only playing medium and I am getting my pants handed to me.

Yeah, I was on Medium as well. You just have to use the Songbird wisely. Use it on the airships, then use it on the areas on-deck when the enemies are close together.

I liked to use the Crank Gun that was dropped by the Patriots. Worked really well, and had lots of ammo laying around.

I liked to use the Crank Gun that was dropped by the Patriots. Worked really well, and had lots of ammo laying around.

Using the Undertow vigor when you can pull in the enemies makes it 10x easier, especially when you have a shotgun or a crank gun. After you get Undertow, the game is easy mode.

I have to admit, I never actually used Undertow. My main Vigor combo was using Murder of Crows to stun and damage the enemies, then use the upgraded Shock Jockey to chain-lightning them, Wunderwaffe style. 8-)

Using the Undertow vigor when you can pull in the enemies makes it 10x easier, especially when you have a shotgun or a crank gun. After you get Undertow, the game is easy mode.

I have to admit, I never actually used Undertow. My main Vigor combo was using Murder of Crows to stun and damage the enemies, then use the upgraded Shock Jockey to chain-lightning them, Wunderwaffe style. 8-)

That sounds rather enjoyable. I'll give it a shot later. ;)

This is what Undertow is like in the last fight, btw.

Skip to 8:02

Lol. Well, I'm kinda serious. Think about it, Zombies and Bioshock are two great series. They both are retrofuturistic and include violence. They both are trilogies. I also found out about the two series at about the same time. If I had favored Bioshock earlier, I might've ended up making a story for that series in this one's stead.

EDIT: Have you guys seen this? It does a really good job of explaining the complexity to this game.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=533205

On another note, I'm kinda saddened that I know what the Luteces meant when they were speaking; now their words make a lot more sense and seem less silly. Still funny though.

• Moderators

Fighting against Lady Comstock on hard is definitely one of the best boss fights I've ever played.

Can't wait to play 1999.

I'm gonna get that Platinum Trophy because this game deserves it. :3

And I like to torture myself in video games. :P

• Moderators

I just beat the game on hard. 8-)

Did I already mention that I love this game?

Yes?

Hm...

I still do. :3

1999 Here I come.

Without using the dollar bill mashines?

Hm... Challenge accepted.

Awwwwwwwwwwwww yeah!

• 3 weeks later...