Favorite Perk Song(Pole Added)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from these songs I can see Treyarch is not into rap.

These are called both jingles and songs... Rap is neither of those things.

LOL'd so hard MMX.

I wouldn't mind a rap song jingle WHATEVER; it would be kinda funny and mix it up from the usual jazzy / country music which is dominant. It would have to be fitting to the beverage though. For example instead of a bottle the machine gives you a big pitcher of Kool-Aid? :mrgreen:

LOL'd so hard MMX.

I wouldn't mind a rap song jingle WHATEVER; it would be kinda funny and mix it up from the usual jazzy / country music which is dominant. It would have to be fitting to the beverage though. For example instead of a bottle the machine gives you a big pitcher of Kool-Aid? :mrgreen:

Blader-Aid

LOL'd so hard MMX.

Lol thank you.

Well, originally the Perk jingles were supposed to represent different kinds of music. They were supposed to have breadth:

Juggernog: Classical

Speed Cola: Latino

Quick Revive: Blues

Double-Tap Root Beer and Pack-A-Punch: Country

But when they added the rest of them, one by one, it seems they really don't care about keeping up with that. They just want them to sound cool and appropriate for the effect. So we end up with a list of:

Juggernog: Classical

Speed Cola: Latino

Double-Tap Root Beer: Country

Quick Revive: Blues

Pack-A-Punch: Country

Stamin-Up: Jazz

PhD Flopper: Disco

Deadshot Daiquiri: Rock

Mule Kick: Latino

Tombstone Soda: Country

Who's Who: Alternative?

Seems like Treyarch likes country. :P

I'm looking forward to seeing what new genres they use. If they reuse country again I'm honestly going to be disappointed by their lack of creativity.

Also I doubt they'll ever do metal or anything in that range, because it would kill the originality and novelty of the Easter egg songs.

They could still do some stuff like...

Choir music

Soul

©rap

Or they could reuse one of the less used genres like deadshot or PhD.

The night-time scene. The streets are mean. The things I have seen, the good, the bad, and the in-between. When you dive to prone, you are surely gonna own, PhD (Flopper)! When you dive to prone, it's gonna shake ya to the bone, all the zombies gonna groan, 'cause of PhD! PhD, the feelin's growing strong. PhD, so right that it feels wrong. PhD, like the chorus of a song. PhD, not short but not too long. Slap your body to the floor, everybody needs some more, of your lovin', your explosive lovin'. When you dive to prone, it's gonna shake ya to the bone, all the zombies gonna groan, cause of PhD!

i cant believe PhD isn't winning..