Call of duty Ghosts

way2g00d

• Moderators

http://www.vg247.com/2013/05/23/call-of-duty-ghosts-not-a-new-engine-but-is-upgraded-says-dev/

Yep.

Call of Duty makes so much money and is the most succesful franchise in the industry and they do not bother to actually make a game that represents that.

Actually scratch that: Activi$ion does not let them. I hope that IW/Treyarch actually want to make great games but are simply not able to because of the time restrictions or something along those lines.

If anybody thinks that this game looks great and that it will be good he/she is literally a giant fanboy. (The bad kind of a giant fanboy that is.)

I hope that this game will be a flop.

There are so many great games and for years they have to be overshadowed by the same game every year.

And that is not right.

Call of Duty doesn't deserve this.

Ugh...

Not to mention that the millitary fps games are just dull at this point. (At least for me.)

I hope that I don't sound like too much of a hater in this post.

But all of you have to agree with me at least to some extent.

And I'd also like to add that CoD is not the only game that does this.

Assassin's Creed, Mario brothers and the EA sports games.

Video games are considered to be art.

But these "Copy & Paste" games should not.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

http://www.vg247.com/2013/05/23/call-of-duty-ghosts-not-a-new-engine-but-is-upgraded-says-dev/

Yep.

Call of Duty makes so much money and is the most succesful franchise in the industry and they do not bother to actually make a game that represents that.

Actually scratch that: Activi$ion does not let them. I hope that IW/Treyarch actually want to make great games but are simply not able to because of the time restrictions or something along those lines.

If anybody thinks that this game looks great and that it will be good he/she is literally a giant fanboy. (The bad kind of a giant fanboy that is.)

I hope that this game will be a flop.

There are so many great games and for years they have to be overshadowed by the same game every year.

And that is not right.

Call of Duty doesn't deserve this.

Ugh...

Not to mention that the millitary fps games are just dull at this point. (At least for me.)

I hope that I don't sound like too much of a hater in this post.

But all of you have to agree with me at least to some extent.

And I'd also like to add that CoD is not the only game that does this.

Assassin's Creed, Mario brothers and the EA sports games.

Video games are considered to be art.

But these "Copy & Paste" games should not.

Meh, like you said it's like the EA sports games, just an updated roster every year. That said, I just went back and played MW3 and MW2 back to back and MW3 feels a lot smoother and looks a lot better than 2. BO1 to BO2 doesn't seem to be as big of a jump, but I never played BO1 multiplayer a whole lot, just zombies.

I was considering the jump to BF4 this go around, but I played BF3 finally and it just felt clunky compared to what I was used to in the CoD series. Seeing that, I may just keep up with CoD franchise.