Die Rise: Round 100 Co-op

5and5

Hey what's up guys, I'm 5and5 but most people just call me Riley.

I haven't made a thread on this forum for quiet a long time. Which means most of you probably don't remember me. So if you don't know me, I'm a high round player that it very critical about strategy's. I always try to use the fastest strategy that the map has to offer or the "fastest tactic" if i may. I have a zombie based YouTube channel that i often post on. As well as a Twitch.tv account that i stream most of my high round games on, not only for proof but also because i like interacting with my viewers.

Anyways let's talk about the reason for this thread. I recently play a game to round 100 on Die Rise. Which is the first round legit 100 on Black Ops 2 co-op and the current world record on this map.

Video here:

FLlE_yvk9l4

This video does not show the strategy very well. That is why i posted a second video of the full round 88. This video really shows what we did and more importantly how effactive the Sliquifier can be if use properly.

Full round 88 video:

ehjfVdO9JRE

Some more imformation on this game:

-Game was played on xbox w/ iiFrooogle (me) and DoM Iz Siick

-Downs: 3 for me, 1 for Dom

-Time: a bit more than 13 hours gameplay

-Recycles: not once :o

-Perks: I was too lazy to go get speed cola (it was at the bar)

Dom had who's who the whole game (never used it though)

-Patch: we purposely un-patched the Sliquifier

Thanks for reading/watching

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Mate if you want to edit the how to unpatch in, or make a new thread I'm cool with it. Sure all the other mods will be too :)

All members should watch these videos, truly epic stuff. Especially the round 88 one.

yea i would love to see how to un patch it. didn't even know you could.

If you get a ton of puddles on top of each other, the Sliquifier magically stops dropping these extra puddles. The easiest way to do this is just to camp on the PDW escalator for the first 35 rounds or so.

Have fun. ;)