The Flesh

The Flesh

By RequixEclipse

"Science has failed us. HE, has abandoned us. In this new world we alone are your salvation, we alone can light way. Here our words. Head our call. There is but one way to enlightenment. Just as they would consume us we must consume them. We are the living and we are the dead...We are The Flesh! We will not starve. We will thrive.”

This whole flesh thing is just getting to me and I know its getting to some CoDz members. Here is what I brought together I hope it helps!

What is the Flesh? Who is the Flesh?

-The soft tissue of the body of a vertebrate, covering the bones which consists of skeletal muscle and fat.

¬ The surface or skin of the human body.

- The meat of animals as distinguished from the edible tissue of fish or fowl.

- Botany- The pulpy, usually edible part of a fruit or vegetable.

- Excess fatty tissue; plumpness.

-The body as opposed to the mind or soul.

-The physical or carnal nature of humankind.

Sensual appetites.

- Humankind in general; humanity.

Buddhism

The Flesh has claimed to know the path to enlightenment. Which leads to Buddhist ideology and the teachings of Buddha. Buddhism has 2 different group beliefs making it hard to call a religion because it depends on which group you are talking about.

Theravada Buddhism (Southern)

Was formed after Buddha died, by one of his followers after gathering 500 senior monks. Nirvana is their prime target.

Nirvana:

-Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism- The attainment of enlightenment and freeing of the spiritual self from attachment to worldly things, ending the cycle of birth and rebirth.

These monks strived to achieve that goal.

Meditation and insight (Vipashyana-dhura). This involves "... insight meditation, the practice of tranquility and the quieting of the mind."

Study (Gantha-dhura). This involves "... the study of the Buddhist canon, the scriptures, and the path to knowledge and wisdom."

Mahayana Buddhism (Northern)

Was the movement to bring Buddhism to common people. Monks from Theravada Buddhism realized there was little room for humanity to join in, so a new schism erupted within the ranks of Buddhism in the first century AD.

It would attempt to take the teachings of Buddha to better satisfy a greater number of people. Since this was to satisfy more people it was named, the Greater Vehicle (the Greater Ox-Cart) or Mahayana.

Mahayana Buddhist refer to Theravada as Hinayana, or 'The Lesser Vehicle.'

Theravada embrace Bodhisattva (“one who achieves perfect attainment.”) To them teaching is just a tool for individuals on the path to Nirvana

Bodhisattva was a mandate not for perfection, but to save all sentient beings from suffering. The Mahayana take a vow NOT to enter Nirvana, even though they too strive to reach the same enlightenment.

Bodhisattva when translated is literally 'one whose essence is perfect wisdom' or 'one destined for enlightenment.' The Crucial characteristics of the Bodhisattva in both sects are compassion, selflessness, wisdom, and servitude. The Bodhisattva takes a vow:

I must lead all beings to liberation, I will stay here until the end, even for the sake of one living mortal'.”

Reincarnation

Reincarnation is the process in which after death a human, animal or spiritual depending on the moral quality of the previous life's actions spiritual entity is reborn into a new life.

Incarnation is fully defined as: Embodied in flesh or taking on flesh. A sentient creature like a new born baby who is materially manifested of an entity, God or force whose has a divine immaterial nature.

The Flesh are those who have always reincarnated. the Theravada. the Enlightened ones. there is always a new “skin sack” waiting for a soul to be born again. For they are the living and the dead. They will not starve but THRIVE because in the Human Realm we cant help but starve.

While Buddha was on his deathbed he said to his followers:

“Use the Dharma as a guide not as the teacher. It does not lye in the views of a teacher, however helpful of fine an exemplar he or she is, but in the heart where the meaning of selfhood resides. The path to such understanding is essentially a lone quest, just as it was for me. Guidance lyes in the teachings not in a teacher.”

The Four Noble Truths, Principles of Impermanence, Emptiness and the Law of Interdependent Causation lye at the heart of the matter. They require experiential realization not intellectual assent. [Vehicles] for the transmission of the Dharma are essential, realization an individual matter in which clinging to identity and all forms of representation are abandoned.

Dharma

1. performing of duties of Hinduism: in Hinduism, somebody's duty to behave according to strict religious and social codes, or the righteousness earned by performing religious and social duties

2. Eternal truth in Buddhism: in Buddhism, the truth about the way things are and will always be in the universe or in nature, especially when contained in scripture.

What is Dharma?

It deals with one basic goal - how to escape Samsara. Samsara is the cycle of rebirths that is known more commonly as reincarnation. Freedom from Samsara leads to Nirvana, which is thought of as a complete deliverance. The Eastern version of Heaven.

Samsara

Cycles of Samsara

http://www.eaec.org/cults/buddha.htmhttp://cultbustersgalactica.yuku.com/forums/137/BUDDHIST-CULTS-OVERVIEW#.UUsIvH7n_IU [brains]Ancient World History Notes from Dr. Hensley.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, i think you read into this WAY too much. My guess is that he probably ate the flesh from a person, maybe killed them to get it since he was likely starving. That and he's a fatty fat fat. Maybe he found out afterwards that the person might have been infected, so he would get infected, and then they might kill him before he turns into a zombie.

Wow, i think you read into this WAY too much. My guess is that he probably ate the flesh from a person, maybe killed them to get it since he was likely starving. That and he's a fatty fat fat. Maybe he found out afterwards that the person might have been infected, so he would get infected, and then they might kill him before he turns into a zombie.

Well I had Ancient World History and Modern World his story for College and I still have all my notes so that when most of this info came from

Very nice videos Matuzz! I couldn't figure out how to post them like you did! But still! It shows the true face of the Fpesh and what it represents. Also a good insight into what Stuhleinger may have been involved with.

Very nice videos Matuzz! I couldn't figure out how to post them like you did! But still! It shows the true face of the Fpesh and what it represents. Also a good insight into what Stuhleinger may have been involved with.

[ytfull]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d10x8LI1NOE[/ytfull]

[ytfull]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqFjbubusgI[/ytfull]

Copy paste those :)

And yeah the Aghoris are almost just like The Flesh society among us right now. Making sacrifices and eating human flesh.

Thank you man we need to shed some light on The Flesh. It makes Die Rise much more interesting!

Richtofen has incarnated into Samantha, by doing that Samantha is Reincarnated. Though Richtofen is in control the Zombies still recognize her entity thus giving us the reason why you still hear Zombies say "Sam!"

"Accept your fate, begin anew!" Is a very strong reference to Buddhist ideology.

Accept your Fate.

1. Create a Mindful atmosphere both externally and internally.

2. Express thanks to the other for who they are or what they have done. (sounds easy, but imagine how angry you are with someone, this is the last thing you want to do)

3. Express your apology for how you may have caused harm in the relationship (even harder to do, to admit fault when your eyes are peeled on what is the fault of the other)

4. Express the pain you feel when the other does whatever the other does, and what your need is.

To Beginning Anew.

1. Create Mindfulness in ourselves. (the quality of attention that is open, accepting, curious, non judging—using breath and an embodied practice)

2. Offer appreciation for what we have done.

3. Offer our own mourning for how we have not aligned with our intention.

4.Express what we long for, rooted in our strength, acknowledge what we might be able to change.

http://www.psychalive.org/2012/01/how-to-begin-again-from-wounds-to-wisdom-by-diane-renz-lp/

Neatly summarised thar, I like it :D

What if he used that framework to support the reward for supporting 'the flesh'. Like, being reincarnated is their reward for working for him? Like, the people eat zombie meat, because Richtofen says they will be reincarnated, when in actual fact it is just trapping them in his power, which lets him use them as slaves to mine all that 115 in Shangri-La.

This might actually make sense! Richtofen is not in bodily form, he's in the aether, so appears godlike, and can therefore be everywhere at once, and easily mislead the presumably primitive people of Shangri-La.

He talks to a person who has eaten zombie meat for some reason or another, making them his messenger so to speak. From there, more people eat the flesh, creating more minions for Richtofen to mine 115! This would explain why his name is on the shrine, but there is no image or sculpture of him; they've never seen him!

I'm still interested to know why the people of Shangri-La supported Richtofen is why I'm following this train of thought.

Neatly summarised thar, I like it :D

What if he used that framework to support the reward for supporting 'the flesh'. Like, being reincarnated is their reward for working for him? Like, the people eat zombie meat, because Richtofen says they will be reincarnated, when in actual fact it is just trapping them in his power, which lets him use them as slaves to mine all that 115 in Shangri-La.

This might actually make sense! Richtofen is not in bodily form, he's in the aether, so appears godlike, and can therefore be everywhere at once, and easily mislead the presumably primitive people of Shangri-La.

He talks to a person who has eaten zombie meat for some reason or another, making them his messenger so to speak. From there, more people eat the flesh, creating more minions for Richtofen to mine 115! This would explain why his name is on the shrine, but there is no image or sculpture of him; they've never seen him!

I'm still interested to know why the people of Shangri-La supported Richtofen is why I'm following this train of thought.

But yet they know that he has power and with them acknowledging him as god they get rewarded? Or are they like that Mayahana Buddhist who are trying to stay away from Nirvana and live a life of suffering to achieve enlightenment?

But yet they know that he has power and with them acknowledging him as god they get rewarded? Or are they like that Mayahana Buddhist who are trying to stay away from Nirvana and live a life of suffering to achieve enlightenment?

I think richtofen would reveal to them he has power, as a kind of evidence that what he is saying is true, so they follow his false teachings.

Also, I just remembered a couple of quotes which kind of hint at this:

"It looks like a Max Ammo, but I can't be sure. I can only see everything at the same time."

"You know I used to be in your shoes, then I became an all powerful omnipotent being."

This just strikes me as him thinking of himself as a god, and being in the past as well as the present.

Maybe because Richtofen escaped the cycle or rebirths called Samsara where time is no longer existant.

:shock:

Dude. Woah.

That is sounding interesting, blurring the boundaries of fact and fiction. Awesome.

I KNOW RIGHT :o it's coming together in my mind and I don't know what to do!

I quite like the link from enlightenment to Buddhism, but when I first heard the flesh talking about enlightenment my first thought was that of the Illuminati. The Illuminati are also always striving for enlightenment and to learn of long forgotten secrets. Also there have been many references to the Illuminati in previous maps such as graphetti on walls and Illuminati symbology such pyramids.

I quite like the link from enlightenment to Buddhism, but when I first heard the flesh talking about enlightenment my first thought was that of the Illuminati. The Illuminati are also always striving for enlightenment and to learn of long forgotten secrets. Also there have been many references to the Illuminati in previous maps such as graphetti on walls and Illuminati symbology such pyramids.

if you look at my video on youtube you'll see I stumbled apon hat looks to be illumanti text.

Very well thought out. Great work on putting this all together! I have a few things to add:

Samantha may not have any control over the zombies anymore. The reason they still say "Sam!" I believe to be from repeating the same thing over and over. Like a catchphrase: say it a few times and it begins to stick. Also if she still had some element of control over the zombies, why would she not use that control, even in the slightest bit to stop the zombies off the crew for a while?

I am beginning to think after reading this that by choosing a side (Maxis or Richtofen) we may follow different paths to 'enlightenment' by powering three spires for one. Nirvana for Richtofen (didn't he have a quote about Nirvana in some map?) and the other for Maxis because he seems to have no care for human beings and is a machine similar to GLaDOS from Portal.

What do you think? Again VERY well thought out post and this will be helpful in solving the mystery of Maxis and Samuel!

Very well thought out. Great work on putting this all together! I have a few things to add:

Samantha may not have any control over the zombies anymore. The reason they still say "Sam!" I believe to be from repeating the same thing over and over. Like a catchphrase: say it a few times and it begins to stick. Also if she still had some element of control over the zombies, why would she not use that control, even in the slightest bit to stop the zombies off the crew for a while?

I am beginning to think after reading this that by choosing a side (Maxis or Richtofen) we may follow different paths to 'enlightenment' by powering three spires for one. Nirvana for Richtofen (didn't he have a quote about Nirvana in some map?) and the other for Maxis because he seems to have no care for human beings and is a machine similar to GLaDOS from Portal.

What do you think? Again VERY well thought out post and this will be helpful in solving the mystery of Maxis and Samuel!

Well in reply to your first question, We have a unknown voice talking to Samuel. It wants something from him. It knows Samuel maybe due to the fact that the flesh knows Samantha. She is nothing but a white noise.

The interesting part of this matter is that before the entity of the flesh speaks to us we hear a little girl in distress...

(THEORY)(possibly) Samantha Maxis- "If there's any one out there, please respond. I desperately need your help. The others left me, im all alone help!" (pause)" I tried to do it, to do it right, but the others, they wouldn't. (she speaks in a lower tone of voice under her breath) They wouldn't." (in Distress) "There's ***ings (Sobs*)

Samantha's soul is in Richtofen and he as was hearing voices in his head. At least before his soul moved into a Greater Vehicle our another body awaiting a soul to fill it....Possession

Samantha Maxis- "If there's any one out there, please respond. I desperately need your help. The others left me, im all alone help!" (pause)" I tried to do it, to do it right, but the others, they wouldn't. (she speaks in a lower tone of voice under her breath) They wouldn't." (in Distress) "There's ***ings (Sobs*)

Where does she says this!? :o

I've not seen that before. Wait, isn't it the Jackass flats radio in the Farm??

It is unclear who is speaking on the radio transmission from Die Rise to be honest with oyu guys. The voice is female, and to me it resembles Abigail's voice more than anything. Plus, she calls him "the German man". You'd assume if that was Sam on the radio, she would just refer to him as Richtofen (or liar or whatever).

Just some food for thought.

Samantha Maxis- "If there's any one out there, please respond. I desperately need your help. The others left me, im all alone help!" (pause)" I tried to do it, to do it right, but the others, they wouldn't. (she speaks in a lower tone of voice under her breath) They wouldn't." (in Distress) "There's ***ings (Sobs*)

Where does she says this!? :o

I've not seen that before. Wait, isn't it the Jackass flats radio in the Farm??

It's in die rise the girl in the radio and I edited it because its a THEORY I forgot to mention that my bad. :o but I can't say it is for sure Sam but if the way I comprehend it than it could be Samantha. You see in reality if we're face to face with Richtofen he would be little girl that has the soul of sadistic psychopath. Well vice versa she's a man now, she may have a little girls soul but its trapped within a sadistic pysco path Nazi scientist.

It is unclear who is speaking on the radio transmission from Die Rise to be honest with oyu guys. The voice is female, and to me it resembles Abigail's voice more than anything. Plus, she calls him "the German man". You'd assume if that was Sam on the radio, she would just refer to him as Richtofen (or liar or whatever).

Just some food for thought.

Good point, but she is Richtofen incarnate now so if the crew ever saw her they would be astonished and amazed that Samuel Stuhleinger is not all crazy and only one who would know that it's not Richtofen is Stuhleinger.

THUS GIVING US A REASON WHY....Richtofen needs stu because if stu can't keep the other three in a shadow so that Sam can present her self as Richtofen and claim to be Him.(anti-christish?) remember Jesus? Written on the wonder weapon in Shangri-La? Is Jesus (Richtofen) back? The one who is Richtofen (Samantha) is going back to Shangri-La for.....????