Little Die Rise problem :)

Chopper

You have 4 players who want to play a challenge.

No power, no perks. Box is allowed.

How do you get the liquid gun built, trample steam built and all boxes able to be hit until you get your final weapon setup?

Took us nearly 3 hours of gaming to work it all out, interested in seeing what you guys think of this.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after reading this it took a while to see what the problem is, but now i see it, you want to build the sliquifier, but want to be able to get back to the top without turning on the power. and i guess just dying and respawning is out of the question.

so heres what i would suggest. know your jumps. be able to know the shortcut to roof without the trample steam. if you don't want to know that, someone will always need to have a trample steam down to be able to get to the roof so you can have access to the box on the roof. building the trample steam won't be hard with 4 people, you would probably want to build that first thing. this way someone can always get back across to the spawn elevator.

the only problem i see is finding out how to get back from the trample steam area to the pdw room. I have seen a video where you can place a trample steam down that teleports you back up to the pdw room. if you use that this whole process would be easy. but im assuming you wouldn't want THAT trample steam because its basically a glitch.

i have also seen a tip from 5and5 where you can jump from a bottom floor to a top floor with an empty elevator shaft but haven't been able to replicate this. Actually i have been able to produce the a button saying click a to jump but when i push it it goes through the motion of me climbing up but i fall right back down.

is any of the two things i listed a part of the way to get back up from the trample steam room?

if not i don't see how to have the trample steam built and be able to get back up with 4 players unless u start the game solo where the quick revive elevator has power, then invite the 3 other players which is also an option.

Well I know of a way.

First of all you'll need the tramp, once you get that it'll be smooth sailing, as long as you get it without actually leaving the spawn that is.

Round 1, have three players bring parts from the spawn to the table via drop down. Now have them all kill themselves while one player stays at spawn and respawns them.

Round 2, have one player go back to the table with the last part via drop down again. The other players open up the spawn to the sushi bar. Most people don't realize this but you can actually pick up a trample steam that someone puts down in the corner of the trample steam room through the hole in the wall of the sushi bar. Basically the player who made the tramp can pass 4 tramps through the wall into the sushi bar.

The tramp builder should now kill themselves and respawn with the others.

Now you have tramps in the spawn area. Go down the main elevator and build the sliquifier.

After it's built, have everyone tramp back to the hallway and use a key to get back to spawn.

Now you shouldn't have any trouble at all getting to all the box spawns. Just make sure no one goes below the room with the hole in the floor as they won't be able to get back once they go down the shaft.

Also you'll need at least one to stay by the sushi bar box spawn. Once you leave that area you won't be able to get back to it.

You'll probably want to meet up on the roof once everyone is ready.

Is there a way to do it without passing the tramps through the wall chopper?

Well I know of a way.

First of all you'll need the tramp, once you get that it'll be smooth sailing, as long as you get it without actually leaving the spawn that is.

Round 1, have three players bring parts from the spawn to the table via drop down. Now have them all kill themselves while one player stays at spawn and respawns them.

Round 2, have one player go back to the table with the last part via drop down again. The other players open up the spawn to the sushi bar. Most people don't realize this but you can actually pick up a trample steam that someone puts down in the corner of the trample steam room through the hole in the wall of the sushi bar. Basically the player who made the tramp can pass 4 tramps through the wall into the sushi bar.

The tramp builder should now kill themselves and respawn with the others.

Now you have tramps in the spawn area. Go down the main elevator and build the sliquifier.

After it's built, have everyone tramp back to the hallway and use a key to get back to spawn.

Now you shouldn't have any trouble at all getting to all the box spawns. Just make sure no one goes below the room with the hole in the floor as they won't be able to get back once they go down the shaft.

Is there a way to do it without passing the tramps through the wall chopper?

well if we are killing ourselves then the whole thing is easy.

It is possible as we did it MMX.

Edward I never knew that mate.

The way we did it took just one bleed out. The main problem we couldn't overcome was getting from tramp area back to the restaurant.

We ended up leaving someone in that area until everyone was setup, then we joined up.

The way we did it took just one bleed out. The main problem we couldn't overcome was getting from tramp area back to the restaurant.

We ended up leaving someone in that area until everyone was setup, then we joined up.

I'm quite curious how you did it without passing tramps through the wall.

You need the tramp to get back after you build the sliquifier but to build the tramp you need to leave the spawn. You can't get back once you leave but you need to go to the sliquifier via the main elevator which is in the SPAWN!

My head is starting to hurt, trying to figure out how you did it. :lol:

You need the tramp to get back after you build the sliquifier but to build the tramp you need to leave the spawn. You can't get back once you leave but you need to go to the sliquifier via the main elevator which is in the SPAWN!

you can go from the trample steam room to the roof, and from the roof to the hole in the ceiling and from there you can get to two of the box rooms.

you can go from the trample steam room to the roof, and from the roof to the hole in the ceiling and from there you can get to two of the box rooms.

Ah, but that begs the question: how does one get back? I know there's that strafe jump across the gap, but that is really, really sketchy if you ask me.

Easy: F aquire trample steams by grabbing all the parts in the room next to spawn, then have your team buy the first door (stairs) down to the Pdw room, then fall to the tramplesteam room, (if you want to take the risk over the other edge be my guest..)

Build the trample steam then jump to the next building,(to box) then hit the box by placing one tramp down on that one ledge (or skillfully jumping it), hit the box and when you want, head over to the edge and fling yourself across to building 2, then hit the boxes all you want until you have your best load out.. Take caution as this is possibly the last time you can hit the box...

Afterwards when your done, you can hop down to the Buddha room and grab the seliquifier...

Now you have tramplesteams, the seliquifier, and your box-load out... Although now you can't access the box or roof again... UNLESS you can use the keys to bring DOWN the elevator... If you can, then you just need to pop two keys in and ride the matinence elevator all the way up...

The simple answer is.. You cheat. You have one player start a solo custom game and go build the trample stream on round one using the active revive elevator. This player then goes back to spawn and invites the other three player to the game. Now all player can take the elevator in spawn to go build the Sliquifier at anytime and then just use the trample steam to get back up. Now you have two players drop down so they can hit the box, you keep hitting and moving the box untill every player has what they want. Then every one meets up at the hole in the ground. From here, three of you can sit in the corner while the player with Sliquifier does all the work ;)

If you didn't want to do it that way then I would do it the way Edward suggested. Since I rather not use the trample steam to wall breach and what BSZombie was talking about using the ladder to get up doesn't work from flinger to pdw.

Anyways great thread Chopper, I actually tried no power two player today haha needless to say we used my method :P

First - Riley, massive congrats on your 100 coop. Me and Boyce have 2 days next week to get it done....we were hoping to be the first but I really don't mind you getting there first. I know how good a coop player you are, and a nice guy to boot so big congrats :)

Ok, here is how we did it.

A note quickly - I see a lot of no power challenges which allow you to get free perks. That is not truly no power to me.

Round 1, 2 and 3 - bottom of lift shaft, leave 1 zombie end of 3. Whoever has the most points, builds the gun on their own, picks it up and then dives of the building. Gun is now in box.

Player respawns on 4, all players go up the lift.

End of 4, 1 player goes to the PDW area, the other 3 take all 4 parts down to the trample steam.

We discovered this when playing 3p earlier, but if you use the drop at the bottom of the escalator, someone can shuffle 2 parts down. Even if they don't manage, the following players will get that last part down.

Player 1 stays in PDW area, the other 3 all have trample steams and are free to go between trample steam, dragon area and upside down area.

If player 1 goes down it's pretty much over, although you can revive through the wall where Edward mentioned.

Keep moving the box, player 1 is only there to be able to move the isolated restaurant box.

Voila!

We got to 25 before quitting doing this, after getting all our guns by round 18.

We want 40 ideally, but that's a really really long arse game.

BTW Riley - me as yellow player was able to run that hole with the others hidden in the corner. It's sometimes a bit funky, but very manageable. Such a good strategy that one!

Just my opinion...

but...

could you not build the tramplesteme, go down the freight elevator in spawn.

Then jump across and build the sliquifier when you are down there...

Now with the tramplesteme, jump back over the the elevator room with the keys in it.

Send the elvator back up to the top using the keys and then you should be all set.

You can do this on round 5 or soemthing as you will have enough points then to open everything you need.

could you not build the tramplesteme, go down the freight elevator in spawn.

Then jump across and build the sliquifier when you are down there...

Now with the tramplesteme, jump back over the the elevator room with the keys in it.

Send the elvator back up to the top using the keys and then you should be all set.

You can't get from the trample steam area back to spawn without power.

well, do the same thing, just build the trample steme, and go to the buddah room.

Jump to the power area and build the sliquifier...

Then get the tramplesteme and jump over the the key room...

I dont know if you can jump over there with tramplestemes, but its worth a try right?

well, do the same thing, just build the trample steme, and go to the buddah room.

I dont know if you can jump over there with tramplestemes, but its worth a try right?

You can't do it. You can only get the elevator down with 4 players. If you go down it initially, you are stuck in the power area. If you get to the power area with a trample steam and jump across the elevator is stuck in spawn.

the spawn elevator would still be in spawn room. and keys will only bring the elevator to the top and not down.

but this was a great idea using your first player as a way to make sure you have access to the restaurant box. but if i was to do this, i would have just done the quick revive method like i stated earlier and 5and5 restated.

but this was a great idea using your first player as a way to make sure you have access to the restaurant box. but if i was to do this, i would have just done the quick revive method like i stated earlier and 5and5 restated.

TBH I posed the question to see if there were any easier ways.

There have been some great ideas in here and I'll speak to the guys about them before we next do it.

Quite interesting.

What about building sliq last, getting everyone in the the hall by the remington?

The elevator would be dead. Sliq guy could easily hold the window, 3 on long hall. Headshot to 30+ shouldn't be too much trouble.

----

I don't know if this could factor in, but remember that you can fling from the yellow room with the hole/ramp to the mp5 area...

If that doesn't help, ignore it.

it would be tough to hold remington room without perks and PAP to 30 IMHO.

it starts getting dicey with perks and pap around 30.

Okay. Thanks for the feedback. I haven't actually camped there except by myself, waiting on the elevator. But it looks pretty good.