(SOLVED)Disappearing trample steam? and other strange stuff.

latt81

I've searched for this but couldn't find anything so I apologise if this has already been posted, but last night I was playing Die rise with 2 other guys with mics and a random without a mic and some pretty odd stuff happened. After some faffing around we manager to build the trample steam thanks to the random running off and doing his own thing. So on round 5 the jumping b****rds turn up, me and the guys line up our trample steams next to the quick revive elevator in the hope the random (who doesn't have a trample steam) doesn't shoot at them and we can get a free perk.

Everything seems to be going well, and no one has fired yet, we've killed about 5 jumpers with the trample steams. Then all 3 trample steams just disappear simultaneously, from right in front of us leaving us suddenly quite vulnerable and the 3 of us get downed by still not wanting to shoot. Next one of us is no longer downed and a jingle plays, he is now able to revive me and the other guy. We then hear a trample steam going off somewhere, and we look through the broken wall next to the quick revive elevator and we can see the random guy running around with a trample steam in the middle of the room... wtf!!!

I've seen trample steams break, but never 3 disappear simultaneously, and how did the random get one without going down into the room where you build it...

Anyone else seen anything like this happening?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You sure I wasn't that random... I ca remember playing a game, where I went of and turned the power on, just because I fell :P

And I remeber going back into the room, the tramplesteam was built, I picked one up, and put my tramplesteme down where you 2 was.

The other guy left, leaving 3 of us... maybe it was just server lag?

The tramplesteme did disapear, I quickly wnt on the elevator, and opened the door to the SVU room, then went to train in the Food court...

Maybe it was me you played with... or I just had the same experience... but yeah...

It was fricking strange man.

I don't think it was you but it might have been lol, this happened to me last night at around 10pm (GMT) on Xbox.

I'm certain that the random guy never entered the room where you build the trample steam , and we waited in that room until the jumpers arrived so no trample steams had left that room.

My only guess as to what happened is that we maybe put our trample steams too far back (too close to the broken wall next to quick revive elevator) and the random guy was able to somehow pick them up from the room behind us through the broken wall...

but that doesn't explain that fact that the 3 of us got downed in the middle of the room, but then one of us was instantly revived ...

I think I need to study the video tonight to see if I can figure it out, I forget zombies has this feature now :D

I've been able to revive people through walls before. And if I remember correctly, the other side of that broken wall in the TS room corner is accessible. If you can revive someone, you should be able to activate the command to pick up a TS. If he did pick up one of your TS, the others could have just glitched out, but he then wanted to redeem his troll by reviving you guys.

I've been able to revive people through walls before. And if I remember correctly, the other side of that broken wall in the TS room corner is accessible. If you can revive someone, you should be able to activate the command to pick up a TS. If he did pick up one of your TS, the others could have just glitched out, but he then wanted to redeem his troll by reviving you guys.

sounds like the most plausible explanation, I'll let you know how I get on, thanks for the replies.

Two man game: both ts's disappeared at the end of a jumper round. We could not replace them, it said we had them still. After searching, none was found.

Weeks ago, I watched my friend put one down, it flew up behind him, bounced off of a wall and came down 50 feet from where he set it....

Ok so I watched the video last night, and I'm sorry to have wasted everyones time, but all 3 things are easily explained. I'll make sure to watch the footage before I post in future. :oops:

Firstly, the random guy came down on the quick revive elevator, picked up a trample steam and went back up on the elevator while I was busy knifing zombies with an insta kill.

Secondly, the trample steams disappeared because one of my team mates was a douche and tried to cook a nade but never let go, so it downed him and blew up all 3 trample steams.

Thirdly, he didnt' get revived the random guy tried to revive him through the wall but couldn't, he actually bled out just as the round ended and was brought back to life pretty much instantly.

Again thanks for the responses guys, sorry to have wasted your time.