Persistent Double Tap?

Ok, I was playing with my cousin, some good ol' Custom Games Die Rise, and I got a green flash while shooting my PDW at zombies. (it wasn't the head, but the body) and since then, my gun was shooting twice as fast (w/o DOuble Tap) and seemed to be killing faster on higher rounds (again, w/o Double Tap)

I have no way to post proof because I can't post videos, but, you'll have to take my word for it I guess. Or if you don't, that's fine. But, could someone else share this experience with me?

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was there a carpenter around the time you killed the zombie behind the barrier?

Nope, we didn't get any powerups that round.

Though I don't see how a carpenter would mean anything since my gun was shooting faster..

But killing zombies behind a barrier before getting the points of a capenter gives you a perma perk that's why he asked

Seems like all our beloved perks are being brought into the perma-perk realm, which is great, but...

I hope this is not a sign of things to come, i.e. replace perk machines for perma-perks entirely.

Perk machines have been a part of the game for ages. To take them out is just... No, man. It won't happen.

I'm interested in finding out how to get this perk, though.

• 3 months later...

just got a new perma perk on buried its not phd flopper perma I already have that I got it after I grabbed a double points and started clappin mad zombies soon as it wore off I saw the mist a few feet ahead of me no bullshit maybe you have to kill certain number of zombies with double points to get double tap perma/persistant it seems logical try it out and let me know...xbox tag ArchaicFlunky13

by the way I found a quick way to make two portals,at once in trazit after powers on make a,portal by the light then attracted a second denzie jump in the portal just as hes about to land on you (after u here his shriek)...and when you come out the portal the 2nd denzie follows and jumps off yoyr head and digs a second portal its great for quick ecapes and for places more of a pain to grab a denzie....try it out no bullshit lol....ArchainFlunky13..xbox.. later

yup def has something to do with double points!!!! I got another double points at the end of t[*]he next round grabbed it and new round started only got three kills cuz they were spawing soon as double points wore off I heard the lose a perk laugh sound double points def ca

n activate a persistant perk im positve

I hope this is true! Also Speed cola pp would be awesome too...

Speed is possible. You have to reload the same weapon 100 times in a match.

Any proof to this? :ugeek:

Unfortunately I don't have proof of this since I wasn't on my ps3. It was before MoTD came out also so idk if any of the updates took it out. I found that the pdw is a easy weapon to do it with on die rise.

I think there have been many Persistant Perks added to Die Rise.

I had Green mist everywhere in my last game. It was showing up a few feet (as such) in front of me, with no zombies around. No idea what this was. There were a few which I'm unsure of but I think there have been many added since the release of Buried.