Black Ops 2 Zombies Die Rise Zombies TV Transmissions

MrCaffiene82

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Taken from MurderMachineX's Zombie Trilogy thread:

P60.George Barkley, a former CDC assistant director in Druid Hills, Georgia, knew some of the awful side-effects of Element 115.

The airborne 115 started to cause paranoia among other mental instabilities in survivors just like it had to Maxis nearly a century ago. Under 115-induced delusion, he euthanized fourteen members of his own team and proceeded to make a transmission to anyone that would hear him to warn them of the dangers of the 115 contaminant.

Richtofen began to contact survivors. He was not happy that the world had been taken from him, and he aimed to fix that. However, no survivors met his expectations.

An organization or movement began where people would consume zombie flesh to survive. They were known as The Flesh. Their practices aligned very much with cannibalism and occultism. One notable member of The Flesh was a man known as Samuel J. Stuhlanger.

Two military or former military men operated in a mission in this post-apocalyptic world. Saber10 was the codename of a man with a jet plane. He was communicating to a man by the codename Retcon5. Saber10 was making a sweep over a site they called Broken Arrow with three mission objectives: to find survivors, to find records relating to the outbreak, and to evaluate it was a new forward operating base. There were no survivors. All of the records were destroyed by staff in a fire to prevent their own incrimination. The place was designated for bombing. Saber10 dropped his payload and retreated.

I was listening to the TV transmissions in Tranzit and they say on there that the voice tell them to light the spire or similar words and you can do it two ways.

Almost the same as the two ways you can illuminate the tower on Die rise high maintenance. Richtofens way or maxis have different colors..

Maybe they are linked. I will have to record the tranzit TV,s and compare

Science has failed us... He has abandon us...

Could HE be stulinger...

IMO assuming this guy is some sort of preacher he could be referring to God, as if it was his sermon about cannibalism and survival on this new world. Could be that he's trying to get more followers throught these TV/radio transmissions.

However, your theory is pretty good and would perfectly fit in the storyline. Stuhlinger could be the leader of this cannibalism cult, he doesn't remember it because he ate zombie flesh and is suffering from memory loss, also showing some clear signs of paranoia and schizophrenia. Also that other quote from the CDC guy, he was describing the symptoms for those who got in contact with 115 fog, Stuhlinger has most if not all of them !

Do you think the transmissions on Nuketown will link in to this somehow ?

Nah, those were all quotes from moon, there is no Link to anything else there, it's simply to tell you how far the group has gotten on the Easter egg...

Thanks for letting me know i was not a fan of Moon didn't hardly play it

I think that HE is referring to either Richtofen or Maxis for the following reasons.

Richtofen

We all know that Stullinger can hear Richtofen, and we all know that he is part of the flesh. I think that by eating the flesh of zombies they gain the ability to hear Richtofen.

Maxis

HE could be referring to Maxis, he talks to team and gives them commands, but when on Green Run he told us that while the power being on would interfere with communications and you don't hear from him again until you turn the power off. Maybe wherever The Flesh are, there are similar interferences stopping Maxis from communicating.

• 5 weeks later...

Taken from MurderMachineX's Zombie Trilogy thread:

P60.George Barkley, a former CDC assistant director in Druid Hills, Georgia, knew some of the awful side-effects of Element 115.

The airborne 115 started to cause paranoia among other mental instabilities in survivors just like it had to Maxis nearly a century ago. Under 115-induced delusion, he euthanized fourteen members of his own team and proceeded to make a transmission to anyone that would hear him to warn them of the dangers of the 115 contaminant.

Great Leap Forward Recording 2

Richtofen began to contact survivors. He was not happy that the world had been taken from him, and he aimed to fix that. However, no survivors met his expectations.

Great Leap Forward Recording 3

An organization or movement began where people would consume zombie flesh to survive. They were known as The Flesh. Their practices aligned very much with cannibalism and occultism. One notable member of The Flesh was a man known as Samuel J. Stuhlanger.

Two military or former military men operated in a mission in this post-apocalyptic world. Saber10 was the codename of a man with a jet plane. He was communicating to a man by the codename Retcon5. Saber10 was making a sweep over a site they called Broken Arrow with three mission objectives: to find survivors, to find records relating to the outbreak, and to evaluate it was a new forward operating base. There were no survivors. All of the records were destroyed by staff in a fire to prevent their own incrimination. The place was designated for bombing. Saber10 dropped his payload and retreated.

Good thread

• 2 weeks later...

It's pretty simple to me, albeit just a guess.

The group "Flesh" consumes zombies, taking in 115, thus giving them the ability to hear Richtofen, "HE" is Richtofen.

Stulinger was part of the flesh but broke away from it for some reason, so he tries to get the group to fall into Richtofens plan, the rest of the group thinks he is crazy (in a way yes) so I doubt Marleton or Misty will follow him, Russman will give him the benefit of the doubt because they are friends.

I see it coming down to us running into the flesh real soon, whether we will fight or help them we will see.

The girl in the Die rise transmission I believe was Misty, she's lost her memory since the first blast wiped out humanity( in Tranzit they reference the world has been destroyed for some time now) so now she has hardened into the person we know, then she was just a scared country girl but why could she hear Rictofen but not now?

She may have also been a part of the flesh, and since leaving has filtered out the 115 that used to be in her system, losing her memory or the past and of ever hearing Richtofen? This could also play into why Samuel doesn't like her, perhaps she is the only one who could remember his secret of when he was in the flesh.