Who's who help?

slappamedoo

Some context before I ask my question. Today I broke my Die Rise high score at 37. Was going great. Was camping the Buddha room which should be a terrific chaining spot, but I lost concentration for like a second reacting to something a friend said. Stuck myself on the cabinet in the corner or whatever it is. Had all perks, PAP'd Ray, AN, HAMR, Monkeys, and the works. Who's who at this point is much less preferred since it's so hard to pick myself up. Anyway. Go into who's who mode. Spawns me on the upper deck safely (thank god. One time it spawned me right into a crowd of zombies). Wasn't sure what to do. Tried running around for a while to let the who's who clock run down hoping that was a real thing. Decided I would try something new. Go up to upper deck trying to lure as many as I can from my downed body. Jump down and maybe the spit second where I was immobile screwed things for me, but in reviving myself I was just a split second too late in picking myself up.

So I guess my question is, what's the plan if I go who's who in the Buddha room? I've been to high rounds on this map twice thus far and the first time I had who's who I just bolted out of the buddha room, bought myself the AK74 (dumb idea anyway, wasn't killing a damn thing) and headed right to the elevator by the Remington, which thankfully had an elevator car just about to go up. Had one zombie stuck in the shaft with me and was running the circles around it since my bullets were just being absorbed. Now I'm not sure if I was taken down or just ran out of who's who time, or if I just went out of range, but on my way up the shaft, my downed body just got back up but was missing QR and Who's Who. Is there a set limit of time or was I taken down? Because I definitely had quick revive in this last game. If there is a set time limit then I'm definitely just gonna keep running chains until I get back up and hope that the crawler free perk gives me Quick Revive.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I just finished a game where I camped in the buddha room and for who's who I found out that it work best with quick-revive(in solo) so that you can run in circles in the buddha room and just wait for quick revive to heal you while you train zombies

You can try to throw a donkey kong junior bomb. The funny thing about is, that when the screen gets frozen before entering who's who, the monkey throwing animation is still completed.

This is especially important when the whole ground is slippery. The monkey keeps the zombies together, once it ends the goo is gone, all zombies run together to you - it's organized. If no funny musician was thrown, half of the zombies run to you, the other half is stuck in goo, the third half are slow zombies staying somewhere else in the way.

Normally I'd try to run a nearby train, collect the horde there, then run back to myself and revive. But this is a bit difficult in the buddha room, cause there is not much space. I never did it, cause I don't run in the Buddha, but I would still give it a try. If it's not possible, just let the 45s pass by. Keeping Jugger and some other perk(s) is worth gold.

Trying to fully understand the WW perk. Trying not to troll and hope it is related enough.

In the Buddha room in round 20. Solo. Had all perks. Erred and got taken down off a pillar. Having got WW as a free perk for my 6th, I WW'd. Appeared on the balcony ... behind 3 zombies ... pinned immediately ... game over. :cry:

So.

1. Had a moment to look. There was a zombie huddle all around my body. Not sure he was ever getting up.

2. Showed up on the map in a horrid spot. Ugh. Useless and unlucky?

3. Had QR. Where did it go? Would obv rather simply kill the area with a M @ S and go from there than deal with this kind of a perk effect.

4. Could someone explain how this works? Been looking for an old thread or new one that relates to post this question. Could not really find one.

another good techinque, (super useful in the early rounds) is have claymores ready. also start collecting claymores in the back. spawn w/ whos who run to your guy set claymores down quick and pick him up easy. in the high rounds its not that easy because the faster ones will run past the claymore before it blows them up + they are stronger and might not die anyways. with that, the best thing to do is go back to your armory of claymores and try to get lucky and get the zombies to all become crawlers. and also learn the 360 revive.

if all else fails learn the monkey routine.

and if you don't like even attempting to revive your self, never open the two doors to budha room and always enter through by the lower part (by ak) when leaving budha room to go to the power. that way for when you spawn with whos who, do a lap, run across open the first door and then keep running, never go into actual power room w/out jug unless you are sure of the elevators being in there.

Do you still have claymores in who's who mode? Cause I definitely would've done that. I also did accidentally hit L2 as I was going down so in the process of hitting the floor I tossed a monkey but I accidentally threw it out the window.

yea you have 2 claymores in whos who mode. But I am not sure if you can pick up the other claymores from your original self.