Can someone explain??

movotes

I had started a Custom Game (Easy mode) on Tranzit; i'd just put a turbine up (on round two) and was still inside the bus depot room, but it got destroyed by a zombie - lets call him Paul. I then knifed a zombie next to Paul - Bob, after Paul finished hurling at the turbine, just as it was about to blow up. It blew up during the time i was knifing Bob and nothing happened. However, when I next went to knife Paul (this was my first time knifing or attacking him, and as it was round two it should have taken 2 knifes), I knifed him once, and he remained alive for maybe a quarter of a second while he attacked me, and then suddenly, he and all the other zombies in the room just collapsed in front of me. Does anyone know why this is?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, I don't know for sure, but perhaps the zombies had taken a bit of damage from the turbine coming apart? I do know if you shoot a zombie's limb off, they continue to walk for a while and then collapse, and sense you were on such a low round, it gave enough damage to have the same effect? Either that or some type of glitch.

I played Tranzit yesterday to about 16, saw 1-2 game errors/glitches per round before dying twice in a row for no reason.

I couldn't wait to watch the theater view...oh it doesn't exist... Conspiracy!

I like the 'drop claymores with foggies attacking' which tends to make you have no hands. If you run, you are holding a claymore until you stop, even though you have no more claymores.