"Zombie Feild" Including all four modes+one NEW mode

ZOMBIE FEILD is like Green Run (or something close), there's a bus that takes you to different places in Tranzit mode. There are five small maps that the bus can take you to, also separate maps for other modes:

-Forest

-White House

-Mall

-Volcano

-Tunguska

These small maps are connected by the Tranzit road. So that means Zombie Feild would have to be somewhere in North East of America. The Easter egg would be complicated because I haven't thought of the other maps in terms of traps or designs. But all this is Tranzit.

Survival again has separate maps to play. Every map has a box, a perk, and a Pack-a-Punch. However, you can only find this perk on Forest, ClockTurn. The name was based on the misunderstanding of Carpenter and the power it actually gives you. ClockTurn makes you respawn in the next round with the other perks and you don't have to waste Quick Revive, Tombstone, or Who's Who. Why is it called ClockTurn? Because when you respawn with that perk, you are not only in a peaceful forest of the past, but you play as Tank Dempsey, Nikolia, Takeo, or even Dr. Edward Richtofen! The power-ups are the same in every map, but only one can only be found in White House and Tunguska. White House has Firesale and Tunguska has...Death Machine! But of course, this is Survival and Greif.

Turned can only be played in Tunguska or Forest. The rules are the same in forest, but in Tunguska is a different story. In Tunguska, you can't really stay human, the meteors are weakening you as you run. It goes faster if you're still! If a zombie won't turn you, the meteors will. Forest will be a challenge for both human and zombies because th trees can't let you see what's going on or who's behind you! There is a clear wide circle that can either help the human or help the zombie. This is however Turned. It's time for the ultimate new mode, I know you'll love it!

WAR is a mixture of Greif and Turned, but it can only be played in Forest. There are eight humans in the beginning and only one is infected. If time runs out or if you shoot your partner, that person becomes a zombie and the game begins! The humans can now use boxes, perks, and even Pack-a-Punches against zombies! And the zombies can finally experience breaking barriers, digging up from the ground, and jumping incredibly high! The goal for the humans is to survive as long as they can and the goal for the zombies is turn everyone else into zombies! The game is set to 7 minutes of the game. When a human is killed by a zombie, they respawn as a zombie! If the last human makes it to 7 minutes, he wins the game! If the zombie infects the last human first, he wins. If it's a tie, the winner will be random. Besides Survival, War will probably be the most addicting game mode in Zombies.

In Conclusion, Tranzit, Survive, Greif, Turned, and War in Zombie Feild (NE of America)! Please make these maps and modes. Especially Mall, my brother has always wanted Mall to be a zombie's map! Please make this so Treyarch. If you make it the last map pack, I understand. If you decide to make it after your next DLC, SWEET!!! Again, please make this happen.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We don't need a new bus we need new forms of transportation:

A boat, Zombies jump on board from the watery grave, upgrades include a faster motor, a turret, and spikes to keep zombies from coming from one area...

A submarine, zombies come in from submerged parts of the ship, upgrades include an airlock to keep zombies away, a faster motor, and escape pods.

A train: Zombies come from the furnace and the coal car...

A cargo plane: Zombies come from the baggage section, Upgrades include parachutes for quick escapes..,

A helicopter: Zombies jump from buildings to get you!

A subway: Zombies come from all cars, upgrades include cards one can use to call the subway...

A minecart: Zombies don't come and each player has an individual car they can pick up and carry.. No upgrades as this plays as an equipment..

A TARDIS type thing...: Disapears and reappears around the map :It's bigger on the inside and zombies just waltz right through the front door... No upgrades, but inside the tardis you can find other things that may be helpfull like PHD or the bus gun...

A massive rocket: Zombies can come from wherever they want! Your in SSSSPPPPAAAACCCCEEEE!!! Upgrades include a teleporter so one can return to the rocket, and a key to a space suit cabinet, usefull incase a zombie destroys a window and drains the air...

IMO there won't be other Tranzit/Bus Maps, they will use different transportation

(I'm betting on a mine cart for the next map)

Mine cart? Why? Because of that fake "leaked" info from a couple months back? :|

No just from my own personnal thoughts

i dont think tranzit mode was anything special and that will move treyarch from tranzit. it was a cool concept that failed, granted theres people who like it but the majority specially people who have played zombies since world at war were dissapointed. also blops 2 zombies has not had that spark or jolt that prior games have achieved it feels like treyarch is making it meh and in the last dlc they want everyone to be like wtf epic ending it was worth it that kind of stuff the EE arent anything special and no solo EE i still love zombies so im hoping for some good maps but tranzit is as good as dead

• 2 months later...