Zombie eye colour.

When Samantha was in charge the eyes were yellow. Now that Richtofen controls them they're blue. Why the heck such a difference?

I think it's beause of the power. Richtofen chooses to use Element 115 over power right? And Maxis chooses electricity over 115, isn't that true? Since Samantha is Maxi's daughter, the zombies eyes were yellow.

When Samantha controled te zombies, they're eyes were yellow because Maxis uses electricity over 115, and electricity often is associated with the colour yellow. Refined Element 115 is blue.

In Turned mode you could spawn in with yellow eyes. This could be that the zombies haven't fully turned to Richtofens side.

What if Samantha controled the zombies with electricity for a price that they're weaker, and Richtofen uses Element 115 and they become stronger. Another thing, I didn't do neither Maxis or Richtofens side on theese maps. Maybe if you do Edd's side the zombies get stronger, in this case they double swipe you, and if you do Maxis side they become weaker.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Samantha was in charge the eyes were yellow. Now that Richtofen controls them they're blue. Why the heck such a difference?

I think it's beause of the power. Richtofen chooses to use Element 115 over power right? And Maxis chooses electricity over 115, isn't that true? Since Samantha is Maxi's daughter, the zombies eyes were yellow.

When Samantha controled te zombies, they're eyes were yellow because Maxis uses electricity over 115, and electricity often is associated with the colour yellow. Refined Element 115 is blue.

In Turned mode you could spawn in with yellow eyes. This could be that the zombies haven't fully turned to Richtofens side.

What if Samantha controled the zombies with electricity for a price that they're weaker, and Richtofen uses Element 115 and they become stronger. Another thing, I didn't do neither Maxis or Richtofens side on theese maps. Maybe if you do Edd's side the zombies get stronger, in this case they double swipe you, and if you do Maxis side they become weaker.

hello again,u never answered my question the other week scoldon?

Honestly I doubt theres any sudo-scientific reason for the eye change as the background and lore of zombies is mostly contrived from theory by the players...

But based on nazi history and in my opinion...the eyes are blue primarily because the nazis under hitler's regime glorified the ideal of the perfect arian race...i.e. blue eyes blonde hair(this is an actual fact*)... Therefore richtofen being I believe a nazi or at least an individual who shares similar beliefs he decidedly changed the zombeis eyes to blue to convey the notion that the zombeis are the "pure" and perfect race of beings...though I dont think they'll be growing blonde hair anytime soon considering their currrent state of...err...death

Actually the color just reresents who is in controll, but you are right richtofen uses 115 and maxis power but that dosent change eye color. Nuketown takes place during moon and turned might have been a accendent.

Obviously the eye colour is in regards to who is in control...hes just wondering why the eyes would have to change colour in the first place...as they could have just as easily left them the same colour...there is no "definitive scientific" answer to why they changed if any answer at all...they could have just as easily made them hot pink and people would try and dissect the IMPENDING REASON OF WHY IT HAPPENED...

The 'blue' zombies were created via the rockets fired by Richoften yes, but the 'yellow' zombies were created by experiments. Perhaps it's a different strain of 115? Or the people on Earth turned via poisining rather than direct exposure? Just rambling now...

The blue eyes would have nothing to do with the rockets...which were fired by Maxis notRichtofen...there eyes changed on moon as well which would disprove any relevency to the rockets...

Honestly I truley believe they changed them to blue in order to push the nazi notion that blue eyes blonde hair is the perfect race...and richtofen being fond of nazi sentiments changed theyre eyes aesthetically just because he could and prefered them blue...

Richtofen's color just seems to be blue, at least in BO:2, because when you complete Richtofen EE's the towers turn blue and the Zombie eye color change in NTZ.

I seem to remember in BO:1 the character models fit the player score color, could be wrong about a couple, but I seem to remember:

White=Dempsey

Yellow=Takeo

Blue=Nikolai

Green=Richtofen

Now, we see Maxis EE represented by Orange/Red, but if Samantha had control when the Zombies' eyes were yellow, shouldn't we expect Maxis to be yellow as well? Just kinda thinking out loud...